Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM

SinChan is surprisingly tart
"What miniature is this?"

I looked around and didn't seem to find a thread like this anywhere else on the site. This thread is a place to post images of miniatures that you don't know the name of and anyone who recognizes the figure can help out.

Sorry if a thread like this already exists somewhere else, I didn't find one.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:00 PM

Re: "What miniature is this?"

Hi guys! Figured I would ask this here, the other day my friend gave me this fig that was sitting in the bottom of a shoebox from his move.
Spoiler Alert!

He looks like a Heroclix or maybe Mage Knight fig that got separated from his dial, but can't seem to find out what figure he is. I'd appreciate if someone knew it by any chance!
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinChan View Post
Hi guys! Figured I would ask this here, the other day my friend gave me this fig that was sitting in the bottom of a shoebox from his move.
Spoiler Alert!

He looks like a Heroclix or maybe Mage Knight fig that got separated from his dial, but can't seem to find out what figure he is. I'd appreciate if someone knew it by any chance!
The crescent shaped piece he's attached to definitely looks like the same piece that a lot of Heroclix figures are standing on. I don't recognize him though but maybe the Heroclix comment narrows the search for someone.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Kili the Dwarf from the first Hobbit Clix set.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Kili the Dwarf from the first Hobbit Clix set.
Thanks a bunch! Those were really fast replies!
Old February 7th, 2018, 11:00 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I found this at a garage sale a while back and have had no luck finding what this is. If anyone can tell me what this creature is from, I'd very much appreciate it.
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:10 AM

@Zetsubo I don't suppose it has any kind of serial or manufacturing stuff printed on it? Seems like toys like that usually do.
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:11 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

That looks more like a toy than a miniature. You might want to check the bottoms of his feet and belly for copyright info, that could give you a lead to follow. Honestly, that looks like it's just a generic dollar store dinosaur though, so you might not find much.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:17 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

The only marking on it is the number 8. It feels a bit higher quality plastic to be generic dollar store. Well I thought it was worth a shot to ask.
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:57 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd try Jurrasic Park McDonald's Happy Meal Toys and see if Google finds anything.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:01 PM

Hey guys, I have another few for you. Found these guys at a yard sale for a quarter each.
Spoiler Alert!

That Ken on the left is made completely of some metal, and Nightwing and Riddler in the right both are made of some really soft, bendy kind of plastic, they also look like they might have had a base but it got sloppily chopped off, I'm just wondering what line or lines of figures these guys are from if anyone knows. Cheers!
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:48 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Ken is a Metal Nanofig from Jada. They have a bunch of different brands of figures and they normally sell for a buck each.
Nightwing looks like a 'Clix, and Riddler might be from a kid's playset, but I'm not sure about either of them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures