Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 14th, 2018, 01:56 PM

vanilla is surprisingly tart
Customs

Is there a good source to order officially sanctioned Heroscape custom figures and cards from?
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:49 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Customs

Hmm... By "officially sanctioned customs" I assume you are talking about C3V and the like (link to C3V index).

As for cards, there's not much to do as far as ordering them (as far as I know), but printing out cards is pretty simple. There is Xorlof's Card Printer, which I've never used; or you can just print them from your computer (I do this, two cards per sheet of paper makes them just about the perfect size); or you can put some cards on a flashdrive and take them to a printshop, or Staples.

As for getting the figures themselves, that's the trickier part. Browsing online retailers works pretty well, as well as the Sales and Trades forum here (usually you find more official than C3V here, but I've gotten a couple C3V things from fellow 'Scapers). My favourite sites for finding minis, in no particular order, are Troll and Toad, Miniature Market, Cool Stuff Inc., and of course Ebay and Amazon and Craig's List. Auggie's Games is another one, but I've never actually used it.

Good luck!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's