Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 25th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Oh wait.... I noticed for C3V but not classic scape ?! Shame on me... ^^

Then, you're right, it's not that bad.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 31st, 2015, 10:32 PM

bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby!

While I know the Pathfinder Iconic Heroes Set 1 was mentioned:
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wzk71778.html
The next two are now in stock as well:
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wzk71779.html

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wzk71780.html

The third one is of particular note, as none of its heroes appear in the set used by C3V, and thus has no remakes/reprints to worry buyers about. While I understand if there is hesitancy to remake the characters, I would personally like new versions of Arashara and company, if C3V does decide to go that route. (The first ones were great, however more variety won't hurt anyone, right?)

Also, while this is my first post, I have purchased every announced C3V unit (except Kira, darn it) and wanted to let you know how appreciated the hard work that obviously goes into every wave is. Keep up the good work!
Old June 1st, 2015, 10:26 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahdoll View Post
While I know the Pathfinder Iconic Heroes Set 1 was mentioned:
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wzk71778.html
The next two are now in stock as well:
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wzk71779.html

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/wzk71780.html

The third one is of particular note, as none of its heroes appear in the set used by C3V, and thus has no remakes/reprints to worry buyers about. While I understand if there is hesitancy to remake the characters, I would personally like new versions of Arashara and company, if C3V does decide to go that route. (The first ones were great, however more variety won't hurt anyone, right?)

Also, while this is my first post, I have purchased every announced C3V unit (except Kira, darn it) and wanted to let you know how appreciated the hard work that obviously goes into every wave is. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the suggestion and the interest in the C3V. New fans help keep this game alive.

-ZBeeblebrox

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 2nd, 2015, 07:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think the Pack 3 definitely has a lot of potential.

- Human Cavalier for Jandar/Einar, new Knight or Champion or Paladin
- Human Oracle for Einar/Aquilla, new historical unit along the lines of Arashara Goshiri
- Half-Orc Inquisitor for anyone, so much you can do with that sculpt!
- Elf Alchemist for Ullar/Aquilla, some cool potion-grenade potential
- Gnome Summoner for Aquilla/Vydar/Einar, another cool mystic type character
- Eidolon for anyone, another big scary Beast

I dunno, it's a lot of weird archetypes that could make for interesting standalone heroes.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 09:14 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

The human Cavalier (Alain) in the middle of this pic could make an interesting flag-bearer for Aquilla.

http://www.crittohit.com/imagestore/...l-alahazra.jpg

Old June 2nd, 2015, 09:24 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Doesn't look like a figure from any Aquilla faction I've ever seen. The Damiel (Ricel) figure on the left could make for some interesting Alchemy gameplay mechanics though.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 2nd, 2015, 09:42 PM

bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby!

Definitely agree that alchemy offers a ton of interesting possibilities- and it's a wide enough field you can make the figure as complex or simple as needed.

Also, as far as the cavalier being Aquilla's flagbearer, Rhogar makes me think that could work. Aquila already has an armored paladin, and with the Dwarves as well another armored warrior would not seem the least bit odd for her army. Paladin synergy for Rhogar (and any future releases) would be an excellent bonus it could offer too.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 10:18 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
The human Cavalier (Alain) in the middle of this pic could make an interesting flag-bearer for Aquilla.

If I were to place the middle guy in a faction, it would be as a support unit for the Cathar Spearmen/Devout Figures (if any in the future). He has a very Crusader-esque feel. The Alchemist would be interesting to see, although I think it'd be tough to reflect simply on a card.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 10:21 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

I always thought Aquilla's flagbearer should be a dwarf, or at least a non-human. This is an area where I'd rather wait for a great fit than take pot luck.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old June 3rd, 2015, 12:50 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

A Flagbearer needs to belong to an already established faction within that general's units IMOO. Some random dude with a flag isn't going to cut it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 3rd, 2015, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post

If I were to place the middle guy in a faction, it would be as a support unit for the Cathar Spearmen/Devout Figures (if any in the future). He has a very Crusader-esque feel. The Alchemist would be interesting to see, although I think it'd be tough to reflect simply on a card.

Now that it's mentioned, a Cathar support unit would be obviously the perfect fit for him. While it may be tough to balance, if a more complicated power is untenable the alchemist could have something as simple as a once per game remove X wounds from an adjacent hero. Avoid Q9 by having it not affect Soulborgs (and, thematically, the Philosopher's Stone probably shouldn't anyway).
Old June 3rd, 2015, 02:26 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
I always thought Aquilla's flagbearer should be a dwarf, or at least a non-human. This is an area where I'd rather wait for a great fit than take pot luck.
I'd be okay with a Dwarf, Varkanan Wolf, or even American Indian flagbearer. A bug would work too I guess, but that'd be weird needless to say. Better to wait for a more fitting figure than blow it on one that wouldn't belong.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs