Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old October 13th, 2013, 11:21 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Smash-Up

This thread has been brought into existence so that fellow 'scapers who also enjoy AEG's Smash-Up can discuss strategies. So, who here is a fan of Smash-Up?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old October 14th, 2013, 10:03 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Smash-Up

Played it once at a convention, and have wanted to buy it ever since. Incredibly fun!
Old October 14th, 2013, 04:15 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What factions did you play? (So I can determine what expansions were used)

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old October 14th, 2013, 06:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

It was just the base set, my brother and I just grabbed it off the "rent games for free" shelf. I was zombies and gnomes. Awesome.

I only knew of the first expansion, but now I see Cthulhu and OHMYGOSHMUSTHAVEIT
Old October 15th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I have it and like it. Haven't played it in awhile though. I don't play it enough to develop certain strategies other than trying to make sure other players are watchful when one guy can win shortly, so they can concentrate on keeping that from happening and giving me more time to catch up and try to win

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 16th, 2013, 05:55 PM
C-Wedgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I have it and like it. Haven't played it in awhile though. I don't play it enough to develop certain strategies other than trying to make sure other players are watchful when one guy can win shortly, so they can concentrate on keeping that from happening and giving me more time to catch up and try to win
That, and "kill all the First Mates" are some of the best tactics

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games