Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old February 16th, 2019, 01:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Mr_Fox - The Rocketeer

It is something to consider. Marvel and Classic were not fully intended to play together.
If this is for Classic I would shoot for less points.
Btw, C3G does not have a Rocketeer.
Old February 16th, 2019, 03:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I like the concept of using the move stats as the attack and defense variables for flying vs flying figures. Ive seen a mountain load of customs and that's some straight out of the box thinking. I love it. I'm going to have to steal that for some custom in the future for sure. Oh, and welcome to the site. Its great around here. I've been visiting this place regularly for over 10 years.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 16th, 2019, 04:25 PM

Mr_Fox Woo who?

Thanks a bunch for all the positive feedback, everybody! I really appreciate it.

As for the Marvel or Classic, he definitely sounds more fitting for C3G. (Newb question, do I need to move the post somewhere else, to be considered C3G in that case? Just curious.).

Also, I was doing a crash course with him, against this Green Goblin here
Spoiler Alert!
and he did pretty good. He landed more hits than Goblin, so the point cost is feeling pretty balanced (250 > 230). Gob also landed some zingers.

I also noticed that a lot of flying characters have a pretty high move stat, but in most comparisons Rocketeer eeks out ahead by 1-2 more move, than the others. So that's a fun coincidence.

Oh, and feel free to borrow stuff, and/or make alterations to this card. Full reigns to anybody.
Old February 16th, 2019, 04:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Fox View Post
Thanks a bunch for all the positive feedback, everybody! I really appreciate it.

As for the Marvel or Classic, he definitely sounds more fitting for C3G. (Newb question, do I need to move the post somewhere else, to be considered C3G in that case? Just curious.).

Also, I was doing a crash course with him, against this Green Goblin here
Spoiler Alert!
and he did pretty good. He landed more hits than Goblin, so the point cost is feeling pretty balanced (250 > 230). Gob also landed some zingers.

I also noticed that a lot of flying characters have a pretty high move stat, but in most comparisons Rocketeer eeks out ahead by 1-2 more move, than the others. So that's a fun coincidence.

Oh, and feel free to borrow stuff, and/or make alterations to this card. Full reigns to anybody.
The C3G design team is what makes the card part of their project. But your card is in the right place with custom super heroes. If you want to get your stuff going with super heroes and that's what you love, get with some of the C3G guys to see where you can help out and maybe get your designs of figures not made yet into C3G. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you. @Tornado , @Yodaking , @Karat , @IAmBatman . Help this guy out to see if he wants to get with you super hero enthusiasts.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 16th, 2019, 04:53 PM

Mr_Fox Woo who?

If any member of the C3G team wants to use this Rocketeer, make a suggestion, or make a custom edit, or anything else, I give full permission.
Old February 16th, 2019, 05:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Come check us out and then decide.
If you like it, you can playtest and create the Rocketeer for C3G yourself.
There are plenty of folks making awesome super hero cards on their own as well.
Check them all out.
Old February 16th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

We're always looking for new blood. Come visit our halls and maybe even take a unit out for a whirl with a playtest! Tons of creative juices flowing right now and we could always use more!
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You're definitely welcome to check out our section. As a rule we don't use other people's personal customs for our designs, but if you join the group (playtesting and posting in C3G threads are the best ways in) you'll certainly have an opportunity to work on collaborative designs there - and what you have here could be the basis for one.

My would be that you're coming in a bit strong thematically for the Rocketeer I know from the movie. Maybe his comic book version is on the same power level as Iron Man and Green Goblin, but I'd be surprised. My impression is that the character is more in the 80-120 range.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 17th, 2019, 03:33 PM

Mr_Fox Woo who?

Thanks. I'll have a mosey around some time.

80-120 Sounds accurate, to me. I'll tweak 'em down close to that range.

I'm thinking lowering his range by 1 (it is just a pistol, after all), that would kinda match it with Red Skull's. As well as maybe lowering his base defense to 3? He's not wearing any armor (any place other than his head, of course). That would also feel more mortal, in actual brawls, making him more of a hang back, flyby ranged hero, which better fits his style. I don't really have a good sense of point range, but compared to the CFG Red Skull; who sits at 220. They both have similar German pistols, so range 5 attack 4 to me makes sense. With these changes I'd unprofessionally guess that he falls somewhere in the 180-230 range. I'll set the point cost to 230, for now. (Uploading the new version, soon).

I'd love if some peoples could playtest and give some feedback, on how well everything works. Specifically point cost, and battles against ranged and/or other flying characters. Is there somewhere I should post this in the CFG forums so someone could give it a try?
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

See the links in my signature about everything you'll ever want to know about C3G and more.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 17th, 2019, 04:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
See the links in my signature about everything you'll ever want to know about C3G and more.
I'd probably start with the Procedures and the Welcome thread though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations