Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old September 24th, 2018, 02:23 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Exclamation FLASH DISCOUNT - allthingsheroscape

Hey guys. Allthingsheroscape.com is giving my channel a 20% discount code for everything in store until Tuesday night at midnight.

Use code "SirHero20" at checkout to use the discount!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 24th, 2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash Discount - allthingsheroscape

That's cool that they have so much heroscape stuff available for sale and are offering up a discount. Some of the 'rare' stuff I have is priced pretty high, I had no idea it was going for that much. Like the GenCon exclusive Agent Skahen. Makes me wonder if I shouldn't move some of my collection. Not everything, just some of the stuff I rarely use anyway. Doubt I'll do it though considering how much it would cost me to buy back if I had regrets down the road.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News