Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 9th, 2014, 03:39 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of 8th Infantry Pathfinder

Done.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 16th, 2014, 02:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I played these guys in a 500 pt Jandar Soldier army yesterday and was very impressed, they did better than my Drake 2.0. I lost 4 of them to a 220 pt Hoss Darth Vader, but they killed him after he choked out Drake. I did lose on the account that none of them could kill Isamu. Overall I enjoyed them very much, and bought 3 more today. Great job on this card.
Drake 2.0
Pathfinder X7
Captain John Varan
495 pts

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 23rd, 2015, 11:50 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The OP still says that the Airborrne Elite can be used as targets for the marching orders despite the change
Old May 23rd, 2015, 12:56 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
The OP still says that the Airborrne Elite can be used as targets for the marching orders despite the change
They can't activate Marching Orders via the Airborne, but they can move adjacent to the Airborne with Marching Orders.
Old May 23rd, 2015, 04:57 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, just confused
Old May 27th, 2015, 08:40 AM

I've been meaning to post pictures, but these figures look incredible in a simple black wash. I used to be concerned using the figures , since they looked very cartoony, took me 5 minutes and now they look perfect next to the other soldiers, now probably my favorite sculpt. Just a quick tip
Old May 27th, 2015, 10:44 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I've been meaning to post pictures, but these figures look incredible in a simple black wash. I used to be concerned using the figures , since they looked very cartoony, took me 5 minutes and now they look perfect next to the other soldiers, now probably my favorite sculpt. Just a quick tip
Smithy is right, most of all figures like heroclix look way better with a wash, all figures that come through my house get one. It takes little to no skill to do. (black paint, water, and a little floor wax). thicker wash=darker wash.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 29th, 2015, 06:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Don't forget the ultimate soldier, Captain America in the Synergy Benefits Received. Also, Airborne Elite cannot trigger marching orders, but it is still a synergy benefit since you can end next to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Synergy Benefits Received
  • CAPT. JOHN VARAN: Marching Orders
    SGT. DRAKE ALEXANDER (RotV)
    SGT. DRAKE ALEXANDER (SotM)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA
    As Unique Soldier Heroes that follow Jandar, 8th Infantry Pathfinder's MARCHING ORDERS ability is triggered by Order Markers placed on these units.
    As Unique Soldiers that follow Jandar, these units can be used as the end-of-movement adjacent figures for the 8th Infantry Pathfinder's MARCHING ORDERS ability.
  • AIRBORNE ELITE: Marching Orders
    As Unique Soldiers that follow Jandar, AIRBORNE ELITE can be used as the end-of-movement adjacent figures for the 8th Infantry Pathfinder's MARCHING ORDERS ability
P.S. I plan on using green army men for these guys.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 29th, 2015 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Added AE
Old May 29th, 2015, 10:07 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had him there originally (and all the Marvel & C3G interactions), but I was told that we don't include the Marvel/DC/etc. stuff in the "classic" Books. So I took it all out.

~Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Don't forget the ultimate soldier, Captain America in the Synergy Benefits Received. Also, Airborne Elite cannot trigger marching orders, but it is still a synergy benefit since you can end next to them.

P.S. I plan on using green army men for these guys.

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; June 1st, 2015 at 06:10 PM. Reason: IIRC, it was Ninja_Status & Dad_Scaper. (See early posts in this thread.)
Old June 1st, 2015, 12:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@cmgames Interesting. The Hasbro produced Marvel Heroscape is still officially produced Heroscape. I understand not having C3G or other custom comics, bit if we have C3V/SoV in the Official books now, not sure why OFFICIAL Marvel units can't be included in a custom book. Really Captain America is about the only marvel figure with any real synergy. But this is an old debate, so I guess the C3V Sanctum members can make the call.

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 1st, 2015 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Wondering who told you.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 02:21 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I understand not having C3G or other custom comics, bit if we have C3V/SoV in the Official books now, not sure why OFFICIAL Marvel units can't be included in a custom book. Really Captain America is about the only marvel figure with any real synergy. But this is an old debate, so I guess the C3V Sanctum members can make the call.
I personally would prefer to have the Marvel synergies in the books. But, given my signature, that's probably no surprise. And I know I'm in a small minority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 30th, 2018, 06:35 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My 8th I. P. Retouch:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs