Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2018, 12:24 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

B and lower only.
Old November 2nd, 2018, 02:16 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm bringing the following maps: Jandar's Summoning Circle, Volcarren Paradise, Deadlock, and Draugur.

That will be just enough for the 14 definite's, but I would like to have a couple more for walkins. Anyone else able to bring a map?
Old November 2nd, 2018, 02:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I can bring a second one. Feel free to pick it for me.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 2nd, 2018, 06:29 PM

Thanks D_S. Frossmere or Oozing which ever is easier for you.
Old November 2nd, 2018, 06:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You got it. I'll bring Oozing Swamp, and put less of a strain on my collection of snow & ice.

= =
Old November 2nd, 2018, 10:22 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Last-minute question: Is there anything else to the "My Time to Shine" format beside the restriction to B or lower units?
Old November 2nd, 2018, 10:36 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

No, other than the point and space restriction. G-O can correct me if I’m wrong.

= =
Old November 2nd, 2018, 10:42 PM

Nope just the B and lower units, thanks D_S.
Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:09 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also, just confirming we're using dok's ratings, here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...51#post1486051

(I started to use spider_poison and jexik's list since I don't own any customs, but I see dok rates some important units differently than they did.)
Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:17 PM

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Also, just confirming we're using dok's ratings, here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...51#post1486051

(I started to use spider_poison and jexik's list since I don't own any customs, but I see dok rates some important units differently than they did.)
Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:20 PM

Uh-oh, I just noticed the "no Marvel" that is usually in D_S's tournament formats is missing. Hopefully I haven't ruined anyone's list.
Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:29 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I would like to register an objection that @Elstree is already figuring out his army. I think he should have to wait until the last minute, like I am.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day