Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 28th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Kyle Rayner - Playtesting Phase

I'm digging Sustained Willpower!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 28th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm digging Sustained Willpower!
Yeah well, we had a looooong discussion about it.
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:17 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not bothering to read all of that, lol. Suffice to say, the first post is accurate, right?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 28th, 2010, 04:53 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yes, and though the discussion was long, I feel it bore great fruit, which is the reason to have long discussions. Now Kyle, like Hal before him, feels Uniquely himself and is pretty powerful.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:54 PM

And we're getting closer and closer to that GL booster.

Old July 1st, 2010, 10:34 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

From Scapemage:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921
CHECK LIST FOR FIGURE UNITS
- THEME TEST/
Pass
- MIRROR TEST/
Pass
- BONDING TEST/
Pass
- SYNERGIES TEST/
Pass
- POWER CHECK/ Pass

-
FUN TEST/ Pass

-
FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Pass
- DRAFTING TEST/
Pass
- USAGE TEST/
Pass
- STRATEGY TEST/
Pass
PLAY TEST LIST FOR FIGURE UNITS
All tests done on Road Rampage
- HEAVY HITTER TEST
/ Vs. Hal Jordan Win/ Hal Jordan, 0 wounds, 3 markers
Vs. Thanos win/ Kyle Rayner 1 wound 2 markers
Vs. Hulk win/ Hulk 5 wounds
Vs. Red Skull and Huntress win/ red Skull 3 wounds
Vs. Two-face and Hawkgirl win/ Kyle 2 wounds 3 markers
- SQUAD TEST
/ Vs. 3x Protectors
R1: Kyle moves/ Protectors move, atk misses/ Kyle kills a Protector/ Protectors move, atk 1 wound to Kyle/ Kyle atk misses/ Protectors atk misses
R2: Protectors atk miss/ Kyle kills another Protector/ Protectors move, atk miss/ Kyle kills a Protector/ Protectors move, atk for 2 wounds to Kyle, Kyle removes 2 markers also/ Kyle kills another Protector/ Protectors move, atk, Kyle removes a marker
R3: Protectos move, atk misses/ Kyle atk misses/ Protectors kill Kyl
Win: 5 Protectors
- ARMY TEST
/ Army A: Kyle, Construct, and Greater Ice Elemental Vs. Flash, Arkillo, and Vipers
R1: Greater Ice moves/ Flash moves/ Kyle summons Construct, moves, Construct moves, atk for 1 wound on Flash/ Flash moves, Spec. atk 1 wound to Ice Elemental/ Kyle atk, Flash dodges/ Arkillo moves
R2: Ice Elemental atk for 1 wound to Flash, heals himself a wound/ Flash spec. atk kills the Ice Elemental/ Arkillo moves, Eviscerate kills the Contruct, atk misses/ Kyle atk misses/ Vipers move
R3: Kyle atk for 1 wound to Arkillo/ Arkillo Eviscerates for 2 wounds to Kyle, atk, Kyle removes a marker/ Kyle atk misses/ Arkillo atk 1 wound to Kyle/ Kyle kills Arkillo/ Flash moves, spec. atk kills Kyle
Win: Flash with 2 wounds, all 3 Vipers
Army B: Kyle, Construct, and Tul-Bak-Ra Vs. Anubian Wolves x2, Batman, Iron Man, and Isamu
R1: Wolves +2 (Unleashed Fury number) move/ Kyle moves, summons the Construct, kills a Wolf/ Wolves +2 move, atk miss/ Kyle activates the Construct whose atk misses/ Iron Man moves, atk for 1 wound to the Construct/ Tul-Bak-Ra teleports
R2: Wolves +2 move, kill the Construct/ Kyle kills a Wolf/ Wolves +4 move, atk, Kyle removes a marker/ Kyle kills another Wolf/ Iron Man moves, atk for 2 wounds to Kyle/ Tul-Bak-Ra teleports, atk misses
R3: Wolves +4 move, atk, Kyle removes 2 marker, atk misses/ Kyle klls a Wolf/ Tul-Bak-Ra atk, Batman dodges for a wound to the Overlord/ Iron Man kills Kyle, and you don't want to know the rest.
Analysis: Kyle is a great Green Lantern, with his Construct always by his side. But, mostly because of his lower stats, he just doesn't stand up to Hal because Hal can also summon the same Construct. Hal is better for the same cost, still being able to summon the Construct, but having higher stats and better powers than Kyle. My verdict is 310-330 points for Kyle.
Old July 1st, 2010, 10:36 PM

I think that Scape may be right, that 320 or 330 is a better fit in points for Kyle.
Old July 1st, 2010, 11:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Griff, how do you feel about asking for another playtest, but with Construct included in all tests? The purpose being to better gauge his points.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old July 1st, 2010, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Griff, how do you feel about asking for another playtest, but with Construct included in all tests? The purpose being to better gauge his points.
I don't mind. The allies want to playtest faster than we can allow anyways. Sure. Though I can't help but wonder if this request stems from you possibly wanting Kyle to be equal in cost to Hal because of your love for the character.

character love < true point value

Hal just has better stats, can summon the same constructs, and has the ability to frenzy very powerful attacks.... I think when it is put that way, Hal is clearly worth more.
Old July 1st, 2010, 11:30 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I don't mind. The allies want to playtest faster than we can allow anyways. Sure. Though I can't help but wonder if this request stems from you possibly wanting Kyle to be equal in cost to Hal because of your love for the character.

character love < true point value

Hal just has better stats, can summon the same constructs, and has the ability to frenzy very powerful attacks.... I think when it is put that way, Hal is clearly worth more.
This isn't basketball where if player "A" doesn't get the same money as player "B" then he feels disrespected. Yo!

An extra playtest is never a bad thing. But this is just my opinion, I'd rather have a unit I really liked be priced lower than higher as they will get drafted more if they are priced at the higher end of their value, then there's more chance of them under-performing more consistently. For my money, if you can get close to Hal in power level for 20-30 points, then you're in good shape.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 1st, 2010, 11:59 PM
C3G's First Fan

Oh, I agree, Hahma! But that's not my reason. I worry the playtesters aren't getting enough out of his third power if they think Hal would be better with Contruct. I think people need to see he almost needs to be drafted with a Construct and a playtest to show that would be good, IMO.

And Griff, I think he is plenty powerful now, I am more worried we will undercost him. But truth to tell there is no shame in being picked second to that Hal. That's a damn fine card!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Oh, I agree, Hahma! But that's not my reason. I worry the playtesters aren't getting enough out of his third power if they think Hal would be better with Contruct. I think people need to see he almost needs to be drafted with a Construct and a playtest to show that would be good, IMO.
I think it is a reasonable request, and if you decide to request it in the Playtesting Sign Up thread, I will post it on the front page.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library