Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 10th, 2023, 04:13 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Peoria Monthlies 2023 Next event 1/14/23! One of a kind

That is what has been happening at our Tournaments as well! It is so awesome!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 10th, 2023, 05:37 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Our +1 is going to play. Akai. So that is Muskie, Earthling and Akai making the long drive! We have it timed up to get there around 12:30, but traffic will dictate what really happens!

Old January 10th, 2023, 05:39 PM

I can bring greenhills (it is already build on my table).

Old January 11th, 2023, 08:09 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

I can bring Eyohi
Old January 11th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
I'm interested in going. Can you add me to the mentions list as well?
You gunna make it?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 11th, 2023, 09:48 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If anyone else is able to bring a map let me know, and I’ll get you put down for one. With the amount of attendees we have please make an effort to be on time so that we can get started at 1 PM, I have some family commitments in the evening so I would like to keep things as on schedule as possible. Please be signed up and army submitted by Friday evening so that I can verify army legality and hopefully catch any illegal entries ahead of time.

A couple questions I’ve had about the format

Q: if my army contains 5 cards but I drop one of them every game in order to stay under the figure limit does that count?
A: yes, that satisfies the 5 card requirement.

Q: can my army contain multiple of the same common or uncommon army card?
A: Your army may contain multiple of the same common army card, as these share a card. Your army may not contain multiple of the same uncommon card, as these have separate cards.

Q: if I have 5 different army cards with different races, can a 6th or subsequent card in my army share a race with ont of the previous 5?
A:no, every card in your army must have a different race.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 11th, 2023, 10:40 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Lol the one time I can't make it and there are like 20 people ����
Old January 12th, 2023, 12:55 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Q: can my army contain multiple of the same common or uncommon army card?
A: Your army may contain multiple of the same common army card, as these share a card. Your army may not contain multiple of the same uncommon card, as these have separate cards.

Q: if I have 5 different army cards with different races, can a 6th or subsequent card in my army share a race with ont of the previous 5?
A:no, every card in your army must have a different race.
Welp...back to the drawing board ahaha! Super glad you clarified this! I definitely think you should add these Q's to the OP for quick reference and/or update the wording in the format section. The confusing part for me was the bolding below. I had thought the "each card" must be a different race referred to the 5 different cards and not the overall requirement that ALL cards MUST be a different race. i.e. I read it that you needed at least 5 different races represented in your army...which allows for multiple cards with the same race. Hopefully everyone sees this in time. I'm sure I'm not the only one who might have blundered here.

Quote:
Format: One of a Kind
Players bring a 515 point army using Delta pricing. Your army must contain at least 5 different army cards, with each one being a different race. 16 figure limit, VC figures allowed. No Marvel or C3G.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 12th, 2023, 09:14 AM

Not sure I get the drop a card thing. So I can make a huge army with lots of cards, see who I am playing, then drop figures so that I only need to play with a couple of cards? That does not make sense. Please clarify since this can really change things. I think that every army should be set and not able to change. You should have 5 or more cards on the table when the game starts.

Please give an example of what you are talking about.

Old January 12th, 2023, 10:29 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Not sure I get the drop a card thing. So I can make a huge army with lots of cards, see who I am playing, then drop figures so that I only need to play with a couple of cards? That does not make sense. Please clarify since this can really change things. I think that every army should be set and not able to change. You should have 5 or more cards on the table when the game starts.

You still have to pay for every card in your army, you just might sit Bol to reach the figure limit.

Here’s an example of a legal army,

Major Q10
Raelin RotV
Bol
Elian Sidhex1
Roman Archersx4
510 points, 17 figures, 5 army cards. One figure has to be sat each game to comply with the 16 figure limit. You could sit one Roman Archer, or Bol, even though sitting Bol would mean you only play the game with 4 cards in your army.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 12th, 2023, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post

You still have to pay for every card in your army, you just might sit Bol to reach the figure limit.

Here’s an example of a legal army,

Major Q10
Raelin RotV
Bol
Elian Sidhex1
Roman Archersx4
510 points, 17 figures, 5 army cards. One figure has to be sat each game to comply with the 16 figure limit. You could sit one Roman Archer, or Bol, even though sitting Bol would mean you only play the game with 4 cards in your army.
thanks! Was trying to get my head around it. Now it makes sense. We will see you on Saturday!!!

Old January 12th, 2023, 01:23 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If anyone happens to live-stream this, that would, ya know, be pretty cool...

And thanks for getting Flaxen Shard on the table!!! Good luck to everyone!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events