Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 10th, 2022, 11:27 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 9/17/22! Rainbow Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingoDingo View Post
I can't make it this time, hopefully next month. And I believe I'll see some of you in Columbia, MO in October, too.

When/ what is this in Columbia?
Old September 11th, 2022, 02:59 AM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingoDingo View Post
I can't make it this time, hopefully next month. And I believe I'll see some of you in Columbia, MO in October, too.
When/ what is this in Columbia?
He is talking about the MO NHSD in Columbia on 10/22. I don't know if Boromir has picked out the date for the Peoria October tourney yet, but if they are different dates it would be great if you or anyone else wanted to drive down.
Old September 11th, 2022, 03:40 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hopefully Oct 29th is the tourney for our Peoria Monthly…then I can attend both!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 11th, 2022, 08:35 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will avoid the 22nd for sure, it’ll either be the weekend before or after.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 12th, 2022, 01:36 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Less than a week out! If you have not RSVP’d yet please do so!

Also if anyone would like to sign up to bring a map please do so, here’s the list for this event. (Also in the OP)

Maps:

Spoiler Alert!

Old September 12th, 2022, 01:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Unfortunately this Saturday won't work for me this month. I had prepped a couple of armies I thought I would do well though. Good luck everyone.
Old September 12th, 2022, 08:13 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ll bring Aftermath and Slated

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 16th, 2022, 01:12 AM

Cor7770 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor7770 View Post
@Awstin36teen and myself will be able to make it, may be bringing a friend as well!
Awesome! I’ll put you down

My extra friend will not be able to play for the tournament. He is coming to watch but not playing this time around. Hopefully next time.
Old September 16th, 2022, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
@Awstin36teen and myself will be able to make it, may be bringing a friend as well!
Awesome! I’ll put you down

My extra friend will not be able to play for the tournament. He is coming to watch but not playing this time around. Hopefully next time.
Okay. It is looking like we will have an odd number of players, so he would be more than welcome to jump in and play even if he’s new and doesn’t know the rules or something. Or just play casual games with whoever has a bye at the time.

Old September 17th, 2022, 10:20 PM

Final standings and armies for todays event.

1. (4-0) Sir Heroscape (Chasersx4, MBS, Nerax, SotM Raelin, Marcu)
2. (3-1) vegietarian18 (Greenscalesx2, Braxas, Airborne, Marcu)
3. (2-2) Boromir96 (Dreadgulsx2, Guilty, Clayton, Kate, Shotgun, Murphy, Black Wyrmx1)
4. (2-2) Evantage (10thx3, Rhogar, Hydra)
5.(2-2) Zeekthefreak (Chasersx2, MBS, Nerax, Krav, Estivara, Zettians)
6. (1-3) Cory (Krav, PKsx3, Dupuis)
7. (1-3) Austin (Kozuke, Krav, Visceron the Blood Knight, Ebon Armor)
8. (1-3) Erik (Syvvaris, Alastair, Macdirksx1, Isamu, Torin, Theracus)

Thanks to everyone who came out, and mark your calendars for next months event 10/15!

Old September 17th, 2022, 11:47 PM

Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 10/15/22!

Lots of fun today! Glad to see some new faces. I’ll plan on being there next month.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 27th, 2022, 09:39 PM

Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 10/15/22! Delta Rule of

Event details are posted in the OP! Hoping for a good turn out this month. Let me know if you'll be able to make it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events