Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 26th, 2022, 05:50 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 8/27/22! Ban list

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I could use a few volunteers to bring maps still (please let me know which map(s) you will be bringing)
I have Badru Valley pre-made if you are interested?

If not I can look over the maps you have suggested and try and find one to bring.
I would prefer if you can bring something from the list in the OP, most of them are newer maps that the creators need to get tournament use and feedback on. Thanks!

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 27th, 2022, 12:14 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

I have to finish fixing the power steering hose on my daughters car in the morning. Depending on how that goes I’ll try to gather the peices. I got 3 out of 4 of the repairs done, just that one to finish in the morning. Hope it goes easy!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I could use a few volunteers to bring maps still (please let me know which map(s) you will be bringing)

If not I can look over the maps you have suggested and try and find one to bring.
I would prefer if you can bring something from the list in the OP, most of them are newer maps that the creators need to get tournament use and feedback on. Thanks!
Old August 27th, 2022, 01:34 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I have to finish fixing the power steering hose on my daughters car in the morning. Depending on how that goes I’ll try to gather the peices. I got 3 out of 4 of the repairs done, just that one to finish in the morning. Hope it goes easy!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don’t sweat it. I’m bringing an extra map from the OP so we should be set.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 27th, 2022, 12:25 PM

I'll bring Nomanisan. I gathered the bits and will assemble there. If it just had some swamp water it would be like the fire swamps from the Princess Bride
Old August 27th, 2022, 12:50 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I'll bring Nomanisan. I gathered the bits and will assemble there. If it just had some swamp water it would be like the fire swamps from the Princess Bride
Sounds good! See you in a bit.

Old August 27th, 2022, 07:16 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

I hope your tournament went smashingly, gang.

If any of you might have any thoughts on Blood Star, I'd love to hear about it in the Tournament Map Feedback Thread!

THANK YOU for your willingness to try new maps. It's a real boon to us cartographers.
Old August 27th, 2022, 10:07 PM

Thanks to everyone who came out and played today, I had a great time. Here are the standings and armies.

Kevindola (4-0) Harqsx4, Eltahale, Heirloom
Vegie (3-1) Chasersx5, Warhulk, Nerak
Sir H (2-2) 5x Chasers, Gothlok, Nerak, Bol, Otonashi
Boromir96 (2-2) Axegrindersx3, Beorn, Omegacron, Beakface Sneaksx1
Knight of Scape (2-2) Dreadgulsx4, Pel, Guilty, Wastewalker
Vegie Dad (2-2) Havechsx5, Chainfighter
Jetjake (1-3) 3x Mohicans, 2x Venocs, Mittens, Brave Arrow, Otonashi
Pacmann (0-4) Pathfinderx3, Capt. Varan, Sgt, Drake (Sotm) Krug

I'll have a date and format for the next one posted in the next week.

Old August 27th, 2022, 10:35 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah it is always fun to chill and play Heroscape. Looking forward to next month!!

Also, those that played on End of the Line, would love your feedback!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 29th, 2022, 12:05 AM

It was nice meeting everyone. I had a great time. I didn’t come to win, just wanted to have some fun. First time ever playing the Venoc’s and boy were they interesting. I figured out to lead with them and when you get some back-to-back-to-back frenzies they can do some real damage. But when they don’t….they just become easy target practice. It wasn’t until the 4th game that I realized I wasn’t counting spaces to add for the Mohicans Conceilment.
It’s okay, the first 3 games i accidentally was running an extra squad of them without realizing. I should have know better but not playing for a few years really showed.

Everyone I played was super nice and I really had a good time. I had not kept up with the VC figures and it was fun seeing new abilities and figures. Also getting to see first hand how good 3D printed terrain and figures look.
Honestly, print on demand is something Hasbro should consider for FLGS!
Old August 29th, 2022, 10:02 AM

Quote:
It was nice meeting everyone. I had a great time. I didn’t come to win, just wanted to have some fun. First time ever playing the Venoc’s and boy were they interesting. I figured out to lead with them and when you get some back-to-back-to-back frenzies they can do some real damage. But when they don’t….they just become easy target practice. It wasn’t until the 4th game that I realized I wasn’t counting spaces to add for the Mohicans Conceilment.
It’s okay, the first 3 games i accidentally was running an extra squad of them without realizing. I should have know better but not playing for a few years really showed.

Everyone I played was super nice and I really had a good time. I had not kept up with the VC figures and it was fun seeing new abilities and figures. Also getting to see first hand how good 3D printed terrain and figures look.
Honestly, print on demand is something Hasbro should consider for FLGS!
Good to meet you! Looking forward to throwing dice with you in future events!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:26 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Great time everyone. Awesome to play some live scape again and glad for the opportunity to do so.

Wait then fire still did alright even with the Revolutionary Era boys banned, although my heroes carried a heavy load in all 4 of my games

Interesting to see that their power rankings for the Ashigaru range across the B spectrum in the various popular site rankings, I guess it depends on how much you devalue a unit when a clearly better unit exists that does the same thing.

Anyway, it was a really exciting day with a lot of close finishes and lot of tough decisions. Hoping to make another soon!
Old September 1st, 2022, 09:54 PM

Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 9/27/22! Rainbow Wars

Details for the next event are up in the OP, September 17th!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events