Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 11th, 2022, 03:24 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 8/27/22! Ban list

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
Not gonna be able to make it after all. Ended up getting four free tickets to the colts vs bucs at Lucas oil and it happens to be that saturday. Maybe next month as long as I don't get more free colts games tickets!!!
You need to get your priorities straight

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 11th, 2022, 09:24 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in. I'm bringing a friend with as well, hopefully two others. Right now, just me and one. Let me know if you need us to bring a map or two.
Old August 11th, 2022, 10:24 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
I'm in. I'm bringing a friend with as well, hopefully two others. Right now, just me and one. Let me know if you need us to bring a map or two.
Awesome! It’ll be great to see you again. If you could bring a map that would be great, just let me know which one. Thanks!

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 18th, 2022, 10:17 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'll be there. Will contact B96/Sir H about borrowing some figures.

@jetjake told me via text he was coming as well
Old August 18th, 2022, 10:26 AM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I'll be there. Will contact B96/Sir H about borrowing some figures.

@jetjake told me via text he was coming as well
Awesome! I’ll put you both down.

Old August 21st, 2022, 07:56 PM

Less than a week out! I could use a few volunteers to bring maps still (please let me know which map(s) you will be bringing)

Hoping to get a few more confirmed attendees as well!

Last edited by boromir96; August 21st, 2022 at 08:13 PM.
Old August 21st, 2022, 09:23 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I can bring Turret Rocks Jungle Edition.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 03:04 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'll bring Bloodstar and Slalom.

I can bring more if nobody else is able to as we get closer.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 22nd, 2022, 06:03 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

This is going to be like a big ole NHSD reunion. Now to dust off my figures and let my cat choose an army at random.
Old August 25th, 2022, 06:50 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Good morning. Unfortunately, my friend and I may not be able to attend on Saturday. Things have come up and we won't know whether we'll make it until Friday. Sorry to drop this on you like this. (Also the other two weren't able to get out of work, so it's a max of two of us.)

If we come, I can bring a couple of maps. I'll bring Flash Fire (1 RotV + 2 RttFF) and Jotun's Gap (1 RotV + 1 BftU).
Old August 25th, 2022, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Good morning. Unfortunately, my friend and I may not be able to attend on Saturday. Things have come up and we won't know whether we'll make it until Friday. Sorry to drop this on you like this. (Also the other two weren't able to get out of work, so it's a max of two of us.)

If we come, I can bring a couple of maps. I'll bring Flash Fire (1 RotV + 2 RttFF) and Jotun's Gap (1 RotV + 1 BftU).
Hope you can still make it!

The maps for the event are in the OP…so you’ll wanna take a peek there and see which ones you can help bring.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 26th, 2022, 05:36 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I could use a few volunteers to bring maps still (please let me know which map(s) you will be bringing)
I have Badru Valley pre-made if you are interested?

If not I can look over the maps you have suggested and try and find one to bring.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events