Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 12th, 2022, 01:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 6/25/22! SC prep RTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacmann96 View Post
I should be able to come. I'll see what my wife and brother want to do.
Alright...keep me posted...right now the only RSVP is you and me...so to be honest, if we don't get at least 6 it's really not gunna be worth it I think. We still have a couple weeks to "rally the troops" but good to know you're thinking of making it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 14th, 2022, 10:32 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I should be able to make it.
Old June 14th, 2022, 11:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Sorry, I was really hoping to make one of these this summer, but I will be in Indianapolis that weekend.
Old June 15th, 2022, 09:19 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
My dad and I should be able to make it.
Okay. That’s puts us at 4.

Still need a couple more…

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 20th, 2022, 09:44 AM

Any other RSVP’s? We’re sitting at 5 right now.

Mentions list: Let us know if you want to be added or removed.
@Cor7770 , @Awstin36teen , @Sir Heroscape , @Evantage , @TheEpicAlpaca , @DuckFlails , @KingoDingo , @SpriteMichaeler , @Guther , @Carr's Ponytail , @The Bearded One , @Eddiescape , @GaryLASQ , @Tonyb5592 @dhale3227 , @Pacmann96 , @Typhon2222 , @tomrza44 , @Ryougabot , @playa1 , @Knight of Scape , @legoboy , @mac122 , @jwsanner2 , @jdtenor , @kevindola , @vegietarian18 , @Arch-vile , @briaka , @jetjake , @samuelfrost4 , @Evar-Scarcarver , @TinyTim77 , @vminer , @Jexik , @Ninja Status , @Bsoder52 , @Arrow Grut , @greygnarl , @EternalThanos86 , @Kelspa , @Captain Canuck , @Moosegotjuice

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 20th, 2022, 09:46 AM

Quote:
I should be able to come. I'll see what my wife and brother want to do.
You and any +1’s still gunna make it?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 21st, 2022, 02:07 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

It would just be me at this point. I kinda expected it would get cancelled at this point lol
Old June 21st, 2022, 04:01 PM

Quote:
It would just be me at this point. I kinda expected it would get cancelled at this point lol
Well, I'm thinking we could still have fun with 5 of us as we'd be able to do a round-robin tournament?

If you can confirm you'll be there...we can still make it happen.

@vegietarian18 would you and your dad still come with 5 of us and run a Round Robin?

@boromir96 not sure who Ryan from the OP is...if you wanna confirm he's still good to attend?

Also...of the 7 announced maps for ScapeCon...here are the 4 I'll be bringing.

Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 21st, 2022, 04:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Yeah my dad and I will be there. We have Odin Wept and Blackridge built now if it would help you to have the map count reduced a bit.
Old June 21st, 2022, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Yeah my dad and I will be there. We have Odin Wept and Blackridge built now if it would help you to have the map count reduced a bit.
Yes, that would be great! thanks

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 22nd, 2022, 11:36 AM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

Yea I'll be there. I can ask my brother and wife tonight and see if they are interested.
Old June 22nd, 2022, 05:54 PM

Sounds good! Thanks. We’ll still plan on 4 maps even if they do come.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events