Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 11th, 2021, 03:28 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
My real surprise here is seeing the trons below A.
I can’t speak for dok but in my opinion they’re affected so much by figure limit it’s hard to rank them. If you can get 5 or 6 squads of them, I think they’re definitely an A. But in formats where it limits you to 16 or 18 figures and you can only get 4 squads total, they’re not as much of a powerhouse.
Old December 16th, 2021, 01:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Something I Saw

Was just glancing at the list. Ravagers and Harqs need to be swapped at the very least.

~Dysole, who continues to think Harqs are still a fair bit underrated
Old January 4th, 2022, 09:06 PM

anagrams_are_just_grams Woo who?

I have been wondering for a bit about how to rank the orc squads against one another. I think blades and deathchasers are fairly close on power to heavies now because of cathar and kuthnak and arrows and brute gruts are pretty good in their own right too. It might be a bit apple to oranges with the brutes but I think the blades and deathchasers might be a smidge better than heavies. That sounds weird to say because in classic the heavies are second only to knights in terms of bonding melee.
Old January 5th, 2022, 09:17 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by anagrams_are_just_grams View Post
I have been wondering for a bit about how to rank the orc squads against one another. I think blades and deathchasers are fairly close on power to heavies now because of cathar and kuthnak and arrows and brute gruts are pretty good in their own right too. It might be a bit apple to oranges with the brutes but I think the blades and deathchasers might be a smidge better than heavies. That sounds weird to say because in classic the heavies are second only to knights in terms of bonding melee.
I think I'm in the minority with this opinion, but I don't think the existence of Cathar bring the heavies down that much. Yes, it's a terrible matchup that the heavies just lose most of the time. But there are terrible matchups for several A-tier units in classic scape (4th into Q9, Knights into Blast/Glad, Krav into Q9) and the mere existence of those terrible matchups don't knock those squads down below A-level.

The difference I see in VC-land is actually that you're less likely to hit the terrible Heavies into Cathar matchup than you are those bad ones in classic because Cathar aren't super-strong into anything but mele, meaning they're less likely to populate the meta of a V-Cheese tourney than Q9 would be in a classic cheese tourney.

Now there's a reasonable argument that Heavies -> Cathar is a lower win % than 4th -> Q9, which is perfectly plausible, but when planning a V-Cheese build I'm more interested in the probability of a bad matchup happening than whether my bad matchup is a 20% win chance or a 30% win chance.

Another interesting argument is if you think the Cathar work best as a ~ 3 person squad with Raelin & range instead of just spamming Cathar. But in a matchup like this disengage is still valuable, which gives the Heavies a nice tool that Knights / Dwarves don't have.

All of that being said, if I wanted to run Heavies I'd prefer to do it in non-VC land, but I don't think it's as much worse in VC-land as many others do.

Kuthnak is a very different question, but that's more about bringing the blades & DCs up than bringing the heavies down.
Old November 30th, 2022, 03:11 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Any chance of an update soon? Brute Gruts at B is criminal.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 1st, 2022, 07:42 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Boreos A- to B+

Shaolin Monks C to C+, Master Win Chiu Woo C to C+, Master Lao Xin C+ to B-

Isamu A+ to A

Nhah Scirh Cultists B to B+

Lilja C to C+

Van Nessing B- to B
*coughs*

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old December 2nd, 2022, 07:08 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also, if Boreos does stay in A- rank, then Morgoloth should rise one subrank to A- as well. Morgoloth provides an insane amount of value to a Wolves of Badru army; an amount that is on par to what Boreos provides for the large constructs. Both are very powerful unique heroes who's biggest flaw is that the units they're run alongside are not that strong (within the context of the VCheese meta). I think B+ is a better ranking for both, but if Boreos remains A- rank on the logic that he makes the construct army so much better, then I think Morgoloth should join him on the basis that he does the exact same thing for the Wolves of Badru.

Edit: also Arashara at D tier is a complete travesty; she's overpriced for sure but she's not THAT bad.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old December 9th, 2022, 04:36 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

To be fair Wolves of Badru are not C at all. To me they are more like B or even B+. Yes they are kinda fragile but their firepower is insane, 23 attack dices per turn hello there.

We played monks vs wolves not too long ago, wolves destroyed that machup with ease.

To be fair they are very good against anything that's not top top tier.
For example wolves of Badru vs anubians wolves, Badrus completely own this machup, probably win it 99% of time, and yet they are rated lower???

Old December 9th, 2022, 07:49 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
To be fair Wolves of Badru are not C at all. To me they are more like B or even B+. Yes they are kinda fragile but their firepower is insane, 23 attack dices per turn hello there.

We played monks vs wolves not too long ago, wolves destroyed that machup with ease.

For example wolves of Badru vs anubians wolves, Badrus completely own this machup, probably win it 99% of time, and yet they are rated lower???
Specific head to head matchups really don’t matter for Power Rankings. Units get ranked more for their bad matchups than their good matchups. Gorrilinators can/should beat 10th head to head, but are clearly not better overall.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 9th, 2022, 09:33 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post

Specific head to head matchups really don’t matter for Power Rankings. Units get ranked more for their bad matchups than their good matchups. Gorrilinators can/should beat 10th head to head, but are clearly not better overall.
Granted, but I think Badru have much more better machups than Anubians. Well it's just my experience from what I saw from them in tournaments.

Last edited by Foudzing; December 9th, 2022 at 10:08 AM.
Old March 20th, 2023, 03:16 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Additions and Updates:
Spoiler Alert!

A+

Deathreavers
Isamu
Major Q9
Marro Warriors
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RoTV)

A

10th Regiment of Foot
4th Massachusetts Line
Cathar Spearmen
Fen Hydra
Fyorlag Spiders
Greenscale Warriors
Grimnak
Heavy Gruts
Kaemon Awa
Knights of Weston
Major Q10
Marcu Esenwein
Marro Stingers
Me-Burq-Sa
Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
Nilfheim
Quahon
Sir Gilbert
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs

A-

Airborne Elite
Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Azazel the Kyrie Warrior
Azurite Warlord
B-11 Resistance Corps
Black Wyrmling
Blade Gruts
Blastatrons
Boreos
Braxas
Cyprien Esenwein
Darrak Ambershard
Death Chasers of Thesk
Eldgrim the Viking Champion
Gladiatrons
Guilty McCreech
Heracles
Krav Maga Agents
Kuthnak
Laglor
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Mezzodemon Warmongers
Microcorp Troopers
Mimring
Mogrimm Forgehammer
Phantom Knights
Roman Legionnaires
Rygarn
Varkaanan Greyspears

B+

Alastair MacDirk
Arktos
Arrow Gruts
Asterios
Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Augamo
Brute Gruts
Bol
Buccaneers of Tortuga
Clayton Pierce
Corvor the Tainted One
Crixus
Dreadgul Raiders
Eltahale
Fire Elemental
Goblin Cutters
Havech Eradicators
Kate Crawford
Krug
Louis "Mad Dog" Malone
Major J15
Marrden Nagrubs
Mohican River Tribe
Moltenclaw
Morgan's Riflemen
Morgoloth
Ne-Gok-Sa
Ogre Pulverizer
Pel the Hill Giant
Red Wyrmling
Syvarris
The Varja
Tor-Kul-Na
Ulfrid Hornwrangler
Varkaanan Quickblades
Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Warforged Soldiers
Zelrig
Zetacron

B

12th Caucasus Rifles
Acolytes of Vorganund
Agent Skahen
Air Elemental
Arkmer
Avernus
Bahadur
Beorn Boltcutter
Bugbear Basher
Brave Arrow
Brunak
Capuan Gladiators
Charos
Count Raymond
Deathcommander Mark 3
Finn the Viking Champion
Goblin Slashers
Haduc
Heirloom
Himmelskralle
Honor Guard of the Blasted Lands
Horned Skull Brutes
Hrognak (unmounted)
Izumi Samurai
James Murphy
Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
Josie Whistlestop
Kon-Tar-Na
Kurrok the Elementalist
Kursus
Makwa Tribesman
Marro Dividers
Marro Drones
Marutuk
Minions of Utgar
Nakita Agents
Nhah Scirh Cultsts
Nicholas Esenwein
Othkurik The Black Dragon
Racheim
Re-Tak-Shi
Sacred Band
Samuel Brown
Sentinels of Jandar
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep
Sir Hawthorne
Skull Demon
Talingul
Van Nessing
Varkanaan Darkclaws
Venoc Vipers
Venoc Warlord
Warriors of Ashra
Water Elemental
White Wyrmling
Wildwood Monarch
Wildwood Runner
Wildwood Sentinel
Zombies of Morindan

B-

8th Infantry Pathfinders
Anubian Wolves
Ashi-Dhulu
Ashigaru Harquebus
Aubrien Archers
Axentia
Breach
Cal the Smuggler
Capt. John Varan
Command Courier
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Crypt Guardian
Drow Chainfighter
Durgeth Ravagers
Frost Giant of Morh
Gen. Simon Fraser
Gorillitroopers
Hoplitron
Ice Troll Berserker
Jorhdawn
Kantono Daishi
Kira Jax
Koggo
Kyntela Gwyn
Lilja
Locksley
MacDirk Warriors
Marrden Hounds
Master Lao Xin
Motley Max
Ogre Warhulk
Olog
Omegacron
Omnicron Repulsors
Ornak
Quorik Warwitch
Red Mantis Blade Dancers
Sentinels of Grax
Shadow Binder
Shadow Fiend
Shurrak
Siiv
Sonya Esenwein
Spartacus
Specters of Aldorn
Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)
Tandros Kreel
Tarn Viking Warriors
Teeth of the Makwa
Thorgrim the Viking Champion
Ulginesh
Valguard
Wastewalker Gage
Wyvern
Xualtiaca Fire Ants
Zaeus
Zettian Infantry

C+

20th Maine Volunteers
53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters
Amberhive Protectors
Ana Karithon
Achillean Gladiatrix
Armoc Vipers
Arthur of Sherwood
Ashigaru Yari
Banshees of Durgeth Swamp
Beakface Rogue
Beakface Sneaks
Bloodburst Thrall
Blue Wyrmling
Bramcephys
Brontos
Chardris
Clawfoot Interceptor
Darkprowl Thrall
Death Knights of Valkrill
Deepwyrm Drow
Deltacron
Earth Elemental
Elaria the Pale
Emirroon
Executioner 616
Jotun
Kato Katsuro
Kha
Kozil
Kozuke Samurai
Kumiko
M-43 Resistance Fighters
Maltiz Tez
Microcorp Agents
Migol Ironwill
Millerson
Morsbane
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
Nottingham Brigand
Omnicron Snipers
Otonashi
Patrick Ferguson
Protectors of Ullar
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM)
Red Ants of Aunstrom
Rendar Fy
Seleena
Sgt. Drake Alexander (RoTV)
Shadow Hound
Shaolin Monks
Siege
Sir Orrick
Soontir Van
Sonlen
Suskra
Swaysil
Swog Rider
Su-Bak-Na
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Tagawa Samurai
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Tetraites
Theracus
Tornak
Tomb Skeleton Archers
Tombstone Gunslinger
Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior
Varkaanan Blade Dancers
Warden 816
Xundar
Yi Feng
Zettian Deathwings
Zettian Guards
Zhen Yuan

C

Agent Carr
Akumaken
Brimstone
Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior
Chen Tang
Deathstalkers
Deathwalker 8000
Ebon Armor
Eilan Sidhe
Emperor Andask
Estivara
Evar Scarcarver
Garrett Burns
Gorillinators
Gothlok
Granite Guardians
Greater Ice Elemental
Hrognak (mounted)
Iron Golem
Jarek Guy
Knights of Blackgaard
Manauvi
Marro Drudge
Marro Hive
Master Win Chiu Woo
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Myrddin
Quasatch Hunters
Ranjit Singh
Retiarius
Rhogar Dragonspine
Shiori
Sir Denrick
Skeletons of Annellintia
Tomoe Gozen
Torin
Urk
Viceron the Blood Knight
Werewolf Lord
Wolves of Badru
Z'Thoth, Mouth of the Abyss
Zombie Hulk

C-

Brandis Skyhunter
Deadeye Dan
Deathstrike Thrall
Deathwalker 9000
Dumutef Guard
Einar Imperium
Erevan Sunshadow
Feral Troll
Grigor & Rogirg
Gurei-Oni
Kee-Mo-Shi
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Major X17
Marro Gnids
Martial La Hire
Mok
Moriko
Obsidian Guards
Otar
Parmenio
Prince al'Kahora
Priscus
Rechets of Bogdan
Roman Archers
Shades of Bleakwoode
Sharwin Wildborn
Sujoah
Tomb Skeletons
Tul-Bak-Ra
Uzog
Zogross Hardscale

D

Acolarh
Arashara Goshiri
Cormin the Dark
Cxurg'gyath
Deathwalker 7000
Dund
Dzu-Teh
Elite Onyx Vipers
Empress Kiova
Iskra Esenwein
Khosumet the Darklord
Master of the Hunt
Mika Connour
Pelloth
Preyblood Thrall
Runa
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
Sir Dupuis
Sudema
Templar Cavalry
Wo-Sa-Ga

F

Grok Riders
Hatamoto Taro
Sahuagin Raider
Old March 20th, 2023, 03:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the updates!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs