Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: who is the most scary?
Braxas 177 39.86%
Krav Maga Agents 61 13.74%
Major Q9 206 46.40%
Voters: 444. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 14th, 2011, 09:40 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation
Re: You look across the table...

Braxas. Ain't nobody afraid of no agents. Or mindless, stupid, robots like Q9 .Sorry, just had to say that .
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:51 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullarted View Post
Braxas. Ain't nobody afraid of no agents. Or mindless, stupid, robots like Q9 .Sorry, just had to say that .
I too fear Braxas. Especially as my heroes tend to be human. Although, Q10 doesn't fear her.
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:03 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going to vote for Q9, but for a different reason than his abilities.

The vast majority of scapers I've played against have been great sports and fun to play with. But there are a few bad apples now and then. And nearly every one of them is using Q9.

(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 17th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I liked that so much I made it my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 15th, 2012, 01:22 PM

Grand Moff Venom Woo who?

I think the most dangerous of the three is Braxes. Q9 can be quickly killed with a few good dice rolls, only having 4 life, but Braxes is here to stay, and will massacre any squad in just a few turns. Bad experience.
5 squads of zombies vs Braxes. Dont run zombies anymore.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles