Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 6th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Dayton, Ohio NHSD Tournament Oct. 19th!

Hah! I just realized we have a friend in common. Though I doubt he'll come to your Heroscape tournament; he hasn't touched any 'Scape in many years.

Tell him I said hi, though. I would have gamed with him a month ago, but I missed GenCon this year.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 6th, 2018, 06:17 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hah! I just realized we have a friend in common. Though I doubt he'll come to your Heroscape tournament; he hasn't touched any 'Scape in many years.

Tell him I said hi, though. I would have gamed with him a month ago, but I missed GenCon this year.
Who would this mutual friend be?

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old September 6th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Interesting. I don't see it now. But in the OP, where you have the Facebook info for the bar, it showed a friend of mine named Chris as a mutual friend. I *thought* it was a friend of *yours*, who had liked the bar or something, but it's possible that it was just showing his image to me because he's a friend of *mine*, and FB code somehow dialed him up through the window in the OP.

I don't know why it displayed that way, but I don't see him hidden there anymore. A gamer friend of mine from Ohio named Chris.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 6th, 2018, 10:51 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Interesting. I don't see it now. But in the OP, where you have the Facebook info for the bar, it showed a friend of mine named Chris as a mutual friend. I *thought* it was a friend of *yours*, who had liked the bar or something, but it's possible that it was just showing his image to me because he's a friend of *mine*, and FB code somehow dialed him up through the window in the OP.

I don't know why it displayed that way, but I don't see him hidden there anymore. A gamer friend of mine from Ohio named Chris.
Ah, gotcha. I personally don't know any Scapers named Chris off hand... then again I'm bad with names.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old September 8th, 2018, 10:11 AM

Re: Dayton, Ohio NHSD Tournament date and location pending!

The 19th is a no go... if anything we'll try to make it down to Louisville on the 20th.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old September 8th, 2018, 10:13 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
The 19th is a no go... if anything we'll try to make it down to Louisville on the 20th.
Bummer. But we'll stick to the 20th if that means we can get some Ohio guys!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 8th, 2018, 11:16 AM

If anything I might just do an open game that night. I can just go in there and set up a couple maps and see who wants to fight me! Winner buys a round! lol

I'm seriously considering hopping a bus down there! The wife is on vacation that week which means I'm free all weekend.(I would drive but my Jeep is like 20 years old and sucks on the highway) It's only been 11 years since I played in a tourney!

Side note... you got a format yet? I think a unique heroes only would be cool. idk.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Dayton, Ohio NHSD event pending...

We just did Uniques Only this month. We're mainly looking at doing a pod draft, though I don't know if that's better for NHSD or our Thanksgiving tournament (I lean toward NHSD).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 9th, 2018, 02:23 PM

Re: Dayton, Ohio NHSD event pending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
We just did Uniques Only this month. We're mainly looking at doing a pod draft, though I don't know if that's better for NHSD or our Thanksgiving tournament (I lean toward NHSD).
Right on. Hey go ahead and put me and Father of Julian down for the Louisville tourney! Also, we're now looking at doing a Halloween Scape event on Sat Oct 27th in Dayton.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old September 11th, 2018, 12:20 PM

Re: Dayton, Ohio event Oct 27th at Bookery Fantasy

We have date set for Oct 27th at Bookery Fantasy in Fairborn Ohio. I would like hold a tournament if we can get enough people!

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; September 11th, 2018 at 01:25 PM.
Old September 15th, 2018, 06:08 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dayton, Ohio event Oct 27th! (New location)

I’m a very weak maybe. The northeast ohio nhsd is literally the week before your event, so I’ll have to how I feel about the drive.

Take your time posting the format. I can bring a map or two, although I’d rather bring maps that I brought to the nhsd up here.

I’ll see if either of my +2 wanna make the trip.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:51 PM

Re: Dayton, Ohio event Oct 27th! (New location)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I’m a very weak maybe. The northeast ohio nhsd is literally the week before your event, so I’ll have to how I feel about the drive.

Take your time posting the format. I can bring a map or two, although I’d rather bring maps that I brought to the nhsd up here.

I’ll see if either of my +2 wanna make the trip.
EDIT

Right on. We're hitting New Philly, OH on Oct 20th, so hopefully we'll be able to get some of those guys to come down to Dayton that following Saturday. Bring a couple maps with you if you can make it down.

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; September 29th, 2018 at 09:32 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events