Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 4th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Codex Public Announcements (Issue 8 out now!)

Awesome! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 9th, 2015, 09:54 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Forgot About This

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post

@Dysole , I loved A Wrinkle in Time at school - what a blast from the past. I was blown away that we actually read a book that wasn't so tired & stuffy sounding (like Hucklebury Finn or the Great Gatsby ). I really hope that you met Patrick Stewart & that wasn't the lie, because that would've been so cool. I don't have to say anything about Dr Who. Those that know, just know .
Wrinkle in Time is amazing. And since I feel sufficient time has passed for me to say this, the sneaking out is a lie. (I met Patrick Stewart at a Comic Con. It was only very briefly but I count it. ^_^)

~Dysole, who needs to get back to one of those
Old April 22nd, 2015, 08:31 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Issue 9, coming to you on May 1st, 2015...

Old April 22nd, 2015, 10:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Issue 9, coming to you on May 1st, 2015...

Whoever designed that cover really missed out on an opportunity - where it shows the cover of this codex in the bottom left corner, alongside the others, it should have shown the whole picture of it, including the picture of it in the bottom left corner, as such making the picture as a whole infinitely recursive and, I'm fairly sure, unravelling space-time.

Looking cool.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 24th, 2015, 12:54 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V new wave is coming soon...just a head's up for Issue 10

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 25th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sad news.

At this time we must make public the news that Issue 9 of the Codex will be the last print issue of Volume 2.

The skinny of it is that our readership is relatively low, and external responsibilities for us all make it difficult to stay organized. However, this does not mean that the Codex is gone for good. Within a few months, @Xorlof plans to upgrade Heroscapers. Among the upgraded features will be a revamped front page, on which the Codex staff will resume presenting content and news similar to that which we already publish, except on a new platform that allows us to be more streamlined, flexible, and current.

Thank you all for your support. More details are to come in the Editor's Note of Issue 9.
Old April 26th, 2015, 12:17 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

That is sad news. But I do like the planned future so I wish everyone involved all the best.

Thank you all for the efforts you have put into the codex. It was a pleasure reading each one.

Cheers
Old May 1st, 2015, 07:05 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Issue 9!

For one final time, we are proud to announce the arrival of the latest Codex.

Codex Vol.2 Iss.9
Download it Here

This issue, we go out on a great note, with lots of old classics and a few new features. For complete details on the future for the Codex, read the Editor's note on page 2. Thanks, everybody, and be sure to stay tuned for upcoming announcements about the new home page of Heroscapers!
Old May 1st, 2015, 10:16 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Wah, the last issue.

A huge round of applause to all who have contributed their talents, labor, and love to producing these marvelous things.
Old May 1st, 2015, 11:36 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

We would all like to strongly thank our fans for their support.

Thanks for reading guys! We'll be back in a few months...

~NS, editor-ly
Old May 5th, 2015, 01:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Not a bad read guys, very cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 5th, 2015, 03:47 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for all your hard work. I will miss the Codex. It was always a quality product and a good read.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News