Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old October 10th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
how do I start a poll?

I tried using the Search option but it freaks out if you ask it to look anything up, so I'm coming here.

How do I start a poll? I can see where I can "Post a Poll" but where do I enter all my witty questions and stuff?

~Gulp, believes he should get a Nobel Peace Prize for asking

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Last edited by Gulp; October 10th, 2009 at 01:51 AM. Reason: SuperflyTNT made me do it.
Old October 10th, 2009, 02:00 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: how do I start a poll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
I tried using the Search option but it freaks out if you ask it to look anything up, so I'm coming here.

How do I start a poll? I can see where I can "Post a Poll" but where do I enter all my witty questions and stuff?

~Gulp, believes he should get a Nobel Peace Prize for asking
I think you just hit submit your thread, then it will either give you the area where you insert your options, or you can go back and edit it. If all the new users can do it, you should be able to figure it out.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old October 10th, 2009, 10:38 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Once you hit Submit for the 1st post the poll options come up Gulp
Old October 10th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks. Sounds easy. I can do it!

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online