Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old June 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
Can You Guess the Heroscape Character?

Hey all!
Summer is upon us and I thought the Fan Art section could use a boost, yes, the lovely stories of glory and warfare wage through the pages of this forum but there must be some room for some Art in the midst of all these stories!

So This is the first Character Guessing Contest!

For those who don't know me (let's be honest, most of you don't know me) I have a drawing thread on this site and my own drawing website where I do my Digital Character Drawings. I will be periodically be doing new ones of these throughout the summer, no there is no prizes, it's just for fun! I could get the winner to pick the next character (I prefer fantasty-themed, but i can do whatever) unless the winner wants it to be a surprise.

Contest 1
????????

Chardris

Take a guess below!

Also, this might be a shameless plug, but here are my sites
My Thread
Galfin Creations -My Site

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Last edited by b57123m; June 27th, 2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old June 26th, 2012, 06:31 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker
Re: Can You Guess the Heroscape Character?

Did you draw this or is it a picture that you outlined and filled? I suspect it is the former. I am also assuming that it is an official character. It looks like an elf with a sword/pointy staff end and a flame/fancy staff top. My guess is Emirroon. Neat idea, btw.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old June 26th, 2012, 07:16 PM

lipman is surprisingly tart

Somebody with a cape for sure. Chadris?
Old June 26th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Emiroon.
Old June 26th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I suspect the number of question marks is also a hint, since the 2 guesses put forth thus far are equal to that number, 8. Or it could be coincidence, and I'm misreading the entire situation. I'm with everybody else in that it's one of the elf wizards. Chardris fits best, in my opinion.
Old June 26th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think Chardris, too. That looks like his staff. Nice idea, by the way.
Old June 26th, 2012, 10:42 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Definitely Chardris.
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Thought Emiroon at first, but the staff looks closer to Chardis.

Last edited by Bothi; June 26th, 2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: t
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:23 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going to say that that has to be Emiroon, with a side view of the staff. It has to be a staff and not flames because of the overall postion of the bent arm, and because you can see the tips of his fingers on the other side, curving around the staff. The only discrepancy is the curving at the head. That could be flames, or it could just be that the head of the staff curves. However, given that the staff has a gem in it, it is unlikely to curve. Therefore....
*TGRF looks back at the picture*
...I'm going with a fire-casting Emiroon here.
(Why not?)
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:28 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I'm going to say that that has to be Emiroon, with a side view of the staff. It has to be a staff and not flames because of the overall postion of the bent arm, and because you can see the tips of his fingers on the other side, curving around the staff. The only discrepancy is the curving at the head. That could be flames, or it could just be that the head of the staff curves. However, given that the staff has a gem in it, it is unlikely to curve. Therefore....
*TGRF looks back at the picture*
...I'm going with a fire-casting Emiroon here.
(Why not?)
It's not flames, it's Chardris's split stick he calls a staff. Roony has a gem on top of his and it's more circular.
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Nice guesses guys, for the question about did I draw the character... Yes, all rights reserved to Hasbro and all that jargen. You guys are correct in the Elf Wizard department, tommorow I'll be posting the final drawing. the winning posters can all send me a pm and I'll pick one of those characters, just to keep the mystery alive

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old June 27th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Bam Bam

And the Character is.....

CHARDRIS

If wanted, lipman, son of Arathorn, akden, and Heroscape Elffy can all send me a pm with their choice for character, I'll choose one of those for the next Contest!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction