Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 7th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Map in progress: Sewer Labyrinth

What quozl said.

1- Put the start zone space down.

2- Put the battlement on another space.

3- Drag the battlement onto the start zone.
Old July 7th, 2011, 02:34 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, VS isn't always the most user friendly.

Then again, it is a ton more work than I would have put into a program I was going to give away, so I can't really complain!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 7th, 2011, 02:35 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool. Thanks guys!
Old July 7th, 2011, 05:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
I've always been firmly against uncapped columns on maps, with the exception of the ones on the C3G Savage Land map. There, the uncapped columns enhanced the feel of ruins. However, I'm really seeing the utility of these columns as LOS blockers, and they don't look quite as bad as I feared.
What about ruins of heroes past?
Old July 7th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
I've always been firmly against uncapped columns on maps, with the exception of the ones on the C3G Savage Land map. There, the uncapped columns enhanced the feel of ruins. However, I'm really seeing the utility of these columns as LOS blockers, and they don't look quite as bad as I feared.
What about ruins of heroes past?
I haven't had the pleasure of setting that up, but that does look like one that would be perfect for uncapped columns. Sewer Labyrinth, however, has really made a convert out of me for non-ruin settings.

There are actually several C3G maps I haven't set up. One map I really want to return to is Crime Alley.

Taeblewalker, I finally checked out your VS file. Those dungeon tiles really give it a great dungeon flavor, and I love your use of shadow. I've downloaded for future reference. This would be a lot of fun to tweak by adding larger side chambers, plopping some rock columns in certain areas. The swamp, I think, really adds a slimy character. This would be a great way for me to give my neglected DnD waves some attention.
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:26 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got this put together with david's mods. I also tweaked the starting zone to get it to 24 hexes. Looks great.

One thing I just realized is that if I'm using water tiles it then has a 4 set requirement instead of 3. I definitely like the look of the water tiles, but I could pretty easily swap them out with swamp water if I had to to get it to a 3 set requirement.

Any opinions on this?
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Where is the file for the updated version?

Old July 8th, 2011, 02:24 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Got this put together with david's mods. I also tweaked the starting zone to get it to 24 hexes. Looks great.

One thing I just realized is that if I'm using water tiles it then has a 4 set requirement instead of 3. I definitely like the look of the water tiles, but I could pretty easily swap them out with swamp water if I had to to get it to a 3 set requirement.

Any opinions on this?
If it's only the water tiles that takes it to the 4th set then I think swapping them for swamp water is the way to go. Unless you want to make use of the rest of that 4th set .
Old July 8th, 2011, 10:26 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Huh. I cliked the link thinking this was Sewer Entrance...

Nice map. Killer Croc style . IMO, keep it between not enough sets (so the map isn't bad) and too many sets (so more people can build it) please.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 8th, 2011, 11:11 PM

OK, made quite a few updates here based on the feedback so far and a few tweaks that I thought helped the overall aesthetics. PDF and jpg in the OP have been updated.

- Removed water tiles (only 3 set requirements then) and replaced with swamp water tiles
- Made the start zones 24 hexes
- Reworked the columns so they are all on the same level (made sense logically) and in groupings of two to give it more of a corridor or tunnel feel to it
- Added in several more battlements toward the center of the map

I'm very pleased with the finished result. David's ideas for restructuring the middle and adding more battlements really helped give the map some aesthetic flair and I played off of it to add more tunnel structures.
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
- Removed water tiles (only 3 set requirements then) and replaced with swamp water tiles
Hey, I just checked the material list in my Swarm of the Marro rulebook when I saw your update this morning, and that set does come with 8 water tiles! If VS told you that you needed 4 sets to bring in the water, then that's a glitch. So if you want to keep the water (and I really think it adds to the aesthetic), then go fer it, dude!

If I use VS to check materials, I'll go into Available Materials, click reset, then click the sets based on the posted requirements. Then I'll manually go through the material tabs on the left of the screen and look for those flagged in red.

Your revised column layout looks great.
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like a great Killer Croc map. If we ever do a Knightfall Campaign, this would have to be the map for Knightfall part 4.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library