Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 8th, 2022, 12:08 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The answer is the same. There's nothing on the card or the mini that indicates any added layer of complexity there.
Should probably still be added to the R&C. The Cathar still have the Hydra's Reach R&C in their book despite it being the same ruling.
Old October 9th, 2022, 06:15 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Mok

I have had this amazing miniature for quite a while, but he made his premiere tonight at youth night during a 4 hour slugfest. While he went down to a fury of attacks from Jotun (he hit me when I wasn't expecting it and managed an OM2 and 3 attack when my 3 was elsewhere and then an initiative switch for 24 attack dice without a single counterattack), he was a ton of fun and amazing thematic!! He walked into a frosty valley, guns blazing. He smashed Nerak with his axe while the gunners blew Arrow Gruts on the Canyon Walls to pieces and then they took up position to gun down Heavy Gruts as they rushed in.

Thank you team, for an amazing figure! 👍

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs