Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 15th, 2009, 12:43 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Herocape singles and units

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
In order to be consistent with Heroscape terminology, where you say "Unit" it should be "Squad." So, for example, Capuan Gladiator Unit should be Capuan Gladiator Squad.
Changed...thanks for the suggestion.
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

One more small correction -- it is "Swarm of the Marro" not "Swamp of the Marro"

I like this idea -- of course the items I was interested in aren't there (1,2, or 3 hex swamp tiles).

I also find it interesting that from Orms Return the two figures not listed (I assume sold out?) are Dund and Brunak. I would have thought the dragons would have sold out first.
Old October 15th, 2009, 01:08 PM

footsoldier13 Woo who?
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Herocape singles and units

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking View Post
I wish somewhere in the UK would start selling like this. Being able to get squads/tiles like that would be great.
Man Im with you there, Im from London (although my location says otherwise) And there really isnt anywhere to buy Heroscape, it is SO annoying,
Old October 15th, 2009, 01:35 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, it's really annoying. As I started recently, there's next to no way I can get the older waves/terrain sets without ordering them from the US, and risking a massive import fee. It's hard enough to find current sets.
Old October 15th, 2009, 02:24 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
One more small correction -- it is "Swarm of the Marro" not "Swamp of the Marro"

I like this idea -- of course the items I was interested in aren't there (1,2, or 3 hex swamp tiles).

I also find it interesting that from Orms Return the two figures not listed (I assume sold out?) are Dund and Brunak. I would have thought the dragons would have sold out first.
Yeah, that honestly caught me off guard too. I think the D&D crowd that I have doesn't care for the S style body of the Dragons (though I think they are cool myself). As for getting more stuff/terrain tiles, don't worry, I'll be placing a big order soon (the response of this thread had been terrific). The only snag is next week is a major release of the new Star Wars set (galaxy at war) and I'll be quite busy for about a week so I don't know if I want to restock Heroscape then or wait another week till the preorders are cleared out. I will have it restocked by wave 10 release though.
Old October 15th, 2009, 04:31 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
I think the D&D crowd that I have doesn't care for the S style body of the Dragons.
That's weird since I think the black dragon was insired by this D&D module cover.

Old October 15th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds great. Hows shipping to the great north (canada)

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old October 15th, 2009, 09:04 PM

Zaukrie has disabled reputation

Great, great seller. He's also a great buyer. Can't recommend him strongly enough.
Old October 16th, 2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
I think the D&D crowd that I have doesn't care for the S style body of the Dragons.
That's weird since I think the black dragon was insired by this D&D module cover.

Thats old, late 1st edition early to mid 2nd ed art there. The Elmore/Caldwell/Hildbrant (excuse my spelling of their names) art style has been out of favor for some time now. A shame really as it's still my fovorite i.e. Hi Fantasy Epic adventure kinda stuff. Elmore is still my favorite fantasy artist personally, but we are now 2 maybe 3 Generations removed from this type of arts' Hayday (and I am not talking about editions of D&D, but actual generations of gamers).
Old October 16th, 2009, 04:03 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

Buy more wave 9. You will be able to fill alot more orders and have it after everyone else.(please)

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old October 16th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, you have a lot of spelling errors and such to fix. When you post something up, take a look at this thread, and the links to each individual unit/squad, to make sure you have the right spelling and pictures and such. I noticed you had "Morro Divider Squad," (it's marro") as well as the blade and arrow "Grunts" (it should be gruts, not grunts). You also have it listed as "Swamp of the Marro" rather than "Swarm of the Marro." It makes it hard to find stuff (ctrl+f) when its not spelled right.

Also, it seems as though everything is listed twice, sometimes three or more times. Is it appearing that way for everybody else?
Old October 16th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Auggie,

Great to see you jumping into the Heroscape single figure market. I've purchased many SWM and DDM figures from you over the years on EBay and from your storefront. One thing you might want to clarify on the top of each page of the Heroscape listings is that each figure or squad comes with a unit card unless otherwise noted. That will save you time and effort on having to list that statement in all the entries and you can just exclude a card/figure on specific entries if you have to.

Just an idea.
See ya,
Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales