Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 13th, 2017, 11:40 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of C3V Glyphs

Oh, I see what you mean.

The other four glyph stickers/cut-outs are on the PDF downloads for the cards and can be accessed from the OP of this thread.
Old May 13th, 2017, 12:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Oh, I see what you mean.

The other four glyph stickers/cut-outs are on the PDF downloads for the cards and can be accessed from the OP of this thread.
Gotcha...I'm used to C3G where they are separate and I didn't realize that. I just happened to click on the ones that didn't have the sticker included. Thanks Nomad.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

It would be nice if there were a PDF available with all the cards and glyph stickers compiled into one file rather than having to download numerous different files. Also could add them into the X-2 printer. Currently only 3 of the glyph cards show up there.
Old October 19th, 2017, 04:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Porkins - see my C3V/SoV cards @ 3/page PDF - the last 2 page of my first compilation has Frosa, Holdir, Xipta and Lava Resistance * 3 and the last 2 pages of my second compilation has Lorja Ivor, Yngvild, Zawit, and Searing Amulet * 3. I need to compile the last couple of years of C3V/SoV to a new PDF now that the last wave is finalized. However, I could also make a sticker sheet with tons of glyphs and markers from C3V/SoV (anyone know which units have markers off-hand) similar like I did for C3G?
Old March 1st, 2021, 01:16 AM

Hero89 Woo who?

The Glyph of Yngvild does not have a Set or Expansion associated with it printed on its card. Is this intentional or did I miss something about this previously stated in the thread?
Old March 1st, 2021, 03:36 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero89 View Post
The Glyph of Yngvild does not have a Set or Expansion associated with it printed on its card. Is this intentional or did I miss something about this previously stated in the thread?
That was definitely a mistake. We'll fix it soon™.
Old March 1st, 2021, 09:37 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The PDF file linked in the first post has the correct set/wave info.
Old April 12th, 2022, 04:46 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Does Xipta have any specific meaning to it?
Old May 1st, 2022, 11:42 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Minor typo I just noticed:

Quote:
Treasure Glyphs
Gem of Lava Resistance (Lava Resistant)
C3V Wave 2, Age of Chaos - Heroes of Pazium Paizum Booster

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 2nd, 2022, 01:18 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Does Xipta have any specific meaning to it?
From the originator of the name in the design thread:

Quote:
Skipta is old norse for exchange; I switched it to an X so that we get a fresh letter.
Old December 22nd, 2022, 08:56 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Are there any glyphs missing from the OP?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 14th, 2023, 02:26 PM

nextguy knows what's in an order marker nextguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Are there any glyphs missing from the OP?
They are all there, except the 4 sticker printouts for the Wave 19 glyphs/treasures which I had to dig through this thread to find.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs