Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 25th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Robin (Tim Drake) (II) ~ Vote for Initial

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nay. He's still listed as a dinosaur.

Also, should I give up on the checklists?
Obviously not.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Robin (Tim Drake) (II) ~ Vote for Initial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Nay. He's still listed as a dinosaur.

Also, should I give up on the checklists?
Obviously not.
Just get weary of being Hall Monitor with them. I figure at this point folks know they exist.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2020, 01:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Robin (Tim Drake) (II) ~ Waiting for Initial

Yeah not wanting Robin more than Nightwing. Dropping his attack to 3 would make the most sense, on par with Tim 1. Or we could reduce his range to 1. Preference?
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Range reduction drops 5 points, attack reduction drops 10 points. Could see him coming in lower than calculated due to his frailty.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

No way is he worth over 200 with those stats. I do think the calculator should be taken with a grain of salt, it's been fairly off for my designs recently.
Old May 25th, 2020, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
No way is he worth over 200 with those stats. I do think the calculator should be taken with a grain of salt, it's been fairly off for my designs recently.
Agent Coulson: Calculator 160-170; Final 190
Ganthet: Calculator 340-350; Final 350
Magenta: Calculator 155; Final 130

I'd say it's been pretty good at getting things in the right ballpark.

Old May 25th, 2020, 03:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I’ll drop his attack to 3 and test around 180-190 and feel it out. He’s going to be a huge target so I expect him to fall real quick.

The other thing to consider is if we want him costing more than older, more experienced Red Robin. I wasn’t planning on him costing more, but if you think he will be then not sure if we should change something. I also think Red Robin is t the best Titan out there, but still
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:50 PM

Leadership powers are going to cost is the thing. I think he might end up in the 160-180 range with the drop in attack to 3.

Old May 25th, 2020, 03:54 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Leadership powers are going to cost is the thing. I think he might end up in the 160-180 range with the drop in attack to 3.
As the worlds biggest Tim fan, what do you think is the best way to proceed, and the best range for him?

I was expecting 150, most lot because I think he’ll die super quick. Obviously not your guess.
Old May 25th, 2020, 04:19 PM

If we really want to think of this as young Tim, we could go 3/3 on attack/defense. That might get you closer. Could also make the defense reduction tougher.

Keep in mind the calculator is still theoryscape as well. Guided theoryscape with a decent (30 points give or take) track record most of the time, but theoryscape. You might also compare him to similar figures in the price range you want and see how he stacks up.

Old May 25th, 2020, 05:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Definitely not always accurate, but yeah it's a nice general ballpark.

As for the checklists, I'm bad at doing those, but I do put a lot of effort into mentally going through all that type of stuff when I LD something anyways, fwiw. Usually using others designs to piece mine together, and checking a ton of stuff on my own.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:31 PM
...has moist legs

So YJ takes place after his Solo series it looks like, but obviously before he gets his red costume. I don't know how "young" that makes this era of Tim. DC timeline is very screwy.

I'm good with him on par with Red Robin, but not sure I want him higher, so I'm dropping the attack and seeing how he feels!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library