Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 14th, 2010, 08:07 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroes of Fiction Thread

Wanted to compile my ideas into card format

Left Columm: I think the origional is good
Stats: Good

Reach
Same as Fen Hydra

Vampire Hunter
When Simon Belmont attacks an Undead figure, he may add 2 dice to Simon Belmont's attack. If the targeted Undead figure posesses the Life Drain special ability, you may add an additional 2 dice to Simon Belmont's attack.

Holy Water Special Attack
Range 4 Attack 1/2 (?)
Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces to attack. Any figures adjacent to the choosen figures are affected by Holy Water Special Attack. Roll (?) dice once for all affected figures. Each affected figure rolls defense dice separately. Undead may never roll defense dice against Holy Water Special Attack. Simon Belmont is never affected by his Holy Water Special Attack.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:33 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Wanted to compile my ideas into card format

Left Columm: I think the origional is good
Stats: Good

Reach
Same as Fen Hydra

Vampire Hunter
When Simon Belmont attacks an Undead figure, he may add 2 dice to Simon Belmont's attack. If the targeted Undead figure posesses the Life Drain special ability, you may add an additional 2 dice to Simon Belmont's attack.

Range 4 Attack 1/2 (?)
Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces to attack. Any figures adjacent to the choosen figures are affected by Holy Water Special Attack. Roll (?) dice once for all affected figures. Each affected figure rolls defense dice separately. Undead may never roll defense dice against Holy Water Special Attack. Simon Belmont is never affected by his Holy Water Special Attack.
With Holy Water Special Attack it needs to be 1 attack die, 2 would be to strong for not allowing the target to roll defense. Also after reading it, I think it needs a line in the beginning of the text stating that it only affects Undead figures.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:44 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

In that case, it would be

Range 4 Attack 1/2 (?)
Only Undead may be affected by Holy Water Special Attack. Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces to attack. Any figures adjacent to the choosen figures are affected by Holy Water Special Attack. Roll (?) dice once for all affected figures. Each affected figure rolls defense dice separately.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:46 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice, now we just need to decide on the actual attack for it.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Like this - first power below, You can still call it Holy Water SA

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 14th, 2010, 09:01 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These are all great ideas, I will have a lot to mull over before I present the 1st draft tomorrow evening.
Old July 14th, 2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Like this - first power below, You can still call it Holy Water SA

The power is meant to be an explosion attack.
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:02 PM

Hrockle knows what's in an order marker Hrockle knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Really just splash attack, like a kid throwing a water balloon.
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrockle View Post
Quote:
Really just splash attack, like a kid throwing a water balloon.
That's what I meant, but they're represented the same way in 'scape.
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:10 PM

Hrockle knows what's in an order marker Hrockle knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
That's what I meant, but they're represented the same way in 'scape.
I know, just me being silly.
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:29 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow. I went to school, came home, ate dinner and played scrabble with my younguns and 8 pages pops up in here. Cool.
So, the only idea I haven't seen elaborated on yet is the sense undead thing. I have an idea about that.
Sense Undead (terrible, I know, but a working title)
When an Undead figure with the Stealth Flying ability moves adjacent to Simon, it loses the ability to leave engagements without being attacked.
I know. The wording on this is horrible, but you get what I'm trying to say here.
That's my for now.
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:34 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Wow. I went to school, came home, ate dinner and played scrabble with my younguns and 8 pages pops up in here. Cool.
So, the only idea I haven't seen elaborated on yet is the sense undead thing. I have an idea about that.
Sense Undead (terrible, I know, but a working title)
When an Undead figure with the Stealth Flying ability moves adjacent to Simon, it loses the ability to leave engagements without being attacked.
I know. The wording on this is horrible, but you get what I'm trying to say here.
That's my for now.
Undead Sense
When an Undead figure is adjacent to Simon, if it has the Stealth Flying special power, it loses Stealth Flying and nstead has Flying. Undead Sense only affects Undead figures with the Stealth Flying special power while that figure is adjacent to Simon.

How's that Wulf?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum