Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old May 1st, 2020, 10:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2020 Whats the over/under ?

I have never owned a gun.
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:21 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Geekway just cancelled... I'm adjusting my odds

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:31 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ic/3059275001/

Well, if all goes according to their plans (big IF), July 4th is the date for conventions, etc. to resume.

So, time to sit back and watch what happens
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Surely, then, the Hoosier State has had 10 straight days of declining cases? Or 21, which is the more cautious estimate, proposed by some experts?

o.O

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; May 2nd, 2020 at 08:49 PM. Reason: if i'm running one of these big events, i am *really* not happy with this. . .
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:28 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Surely, then, the Hoosier State has had 10 straight days of declining cases? Or 21, which is the more cautious estimate, proposed by some experts?

o.O
Nope on declining number of cases, but with ramping up number of tests performed, one would expect the number of cases to increase. What would be more meaningful is the percentage of tests that are positive. I don't see that reported on the news or papers.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You don’t have it in the papers because it hasn’t exploded there yet. If you want a mess in Indianapolis, this is how you get a mess.

= =
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I mean honestly it's really subtle to talk about test rate and anything more advanced than quantity of positives. That really is the meaningful number.

Like here's what you're asking for for Indiana. But I don't know what you really get from this graph in terms of actionable info. Testing exists to help the patients not to create good models of what the future will hold.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:17 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

My reference to case numbers was a shorthand reference to these guidelines, and less forgiving ones that use similar criteria (expression of symptoms).

= =
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:35 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

My dad is on the planning committee for a much smaller conference (normally around 2000 attendees) on the same weekend as GenCon, down the road in Marion, IN. They will decide on their course of action in two weeks.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:01 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Surely, then, Indiana has had 10 straight days of declining cases? Or 21, which is the more cautious estimate, proposed by some experts?
That's not the issue. It Hogsett and more importantly Dr Virginia Caine who are the decision makers.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:24 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes, in a way, but if the governor or the mayor shut it down (which is, I suspect, what they want), then the decision is made.

= =
Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:03 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hogsett is the Mayor of Indy, I should have made that clear. Maybe its just me but if he's against the NFL holding games at Lucas Oil I'm pretty sure 60,000 nerds are also on his list LOL

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con