Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 13th, 2019, 05:50 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

Great googly moogly, Eric, you get a +9 to hit in melee!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Bats, on page 9 you will see that "zero" resource items still cost 500 XP. Which is definitely counter intuitive.

= =
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Everloving Rockstar ponders that if y'all want to attack from range, he just needs to save up for that rocket launcher ....

Dee Flippin' Sniper? I got more tail in my day than that phony could even dream about! Speaking of, baby doll, how old are you anyway?

(Do the Brass Knuckles cost XP? I thought they were free. I may have to revisit ...).
Older than I look, dear. I think older than you're looking for.

Lana winks - not in a demure way, but more in a "I get you" kind of way - and gives Johnny a little kiss on the cheek.

= =
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For a deadline, let's say 2 weeks from now.

Also, I do want to keep this "comics code friendly". So please be tasteful in your descriptions. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Everloving Rockstar ponders that if y'all want to attack from range, he just needs to save up for that rocket launcher ....

Dee Flippin' Sniper? I got more tail in my day than that phony could even dream about! Speaking of, baby doll, how old are you anyway?

(Do the Brass Knuckles cost XP? I thought they were free. I may have to revisit ...).
Older than I look, dear. I think older than you're looking for.

Lana winks - not in a demure way, but more in a "I get you" kind of way - and gives Johnny a little kiss on the cheek.
Johnny blushes profusely. Then he feels Hilda patting him on the shoulder. She shows him the screen of her smart phone, where she's opened up a PDF of his contract with the agency. She lowers her index finger ... pointedly.

Clause 5B .... Fraterniza-what? Friggin frack, the man's always bringing me down. Fine, fine, Hilda, you know best. I'll play it straight.

Gives Lana a nod.

Maybe in another life, kid. I'm here for business.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2019, 06:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

(OK, going to drop the Prehensile Tongue (1500), add the (500) for the brass knuckles, and add the extra 1000 to my level to go up to level 4. I'll edit my initial post - we should probably get our character write ups linked in the OP so we can just edit them as we go).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2019, 07:03 PM

(Sadly I rolled so poorly on my level 4 HP attempt that I'm still at 15 ).

Old February 13th, 2019, 07:04 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Great googly moogly, Eric, you get a +9 to hit in melee!
Yeah that was the route I was going for, Hulk, Thing kind of role.
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just don't ask him to win a spelling contest!
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:19 PM

(I believe I'm +4 to melee attacks - +1 for Strength 4 and +3 for level 4 - then +1 damage for my brass knuckles).

Old February 13th, 2019, 07:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
(we should probably get our character write ups linked in the OP so we can just edit them as we go).
How's the OP look now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 13th, 2019, 08:10 PM

Rep worthy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games