Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 26th, 2010, 10:22 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Valhalla Society Logo Contest

Now that I have decided to have uniforms made for my units (see link http://www.heroscapers.com/community...2&postcount=99), I need an official Valhalla Society logo. To that end, I am inviting the Community to design one. Entries must be in a format suitable for use as an avatar or profile picture, or for a patch, and must be submitted no later than November 30, 2010. Prizes will be given for the top three entries. Thanks and good luck!
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Valhalla Society Logo Contest

Awesome Title!!!

Would you want us to post them here or just PM you?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Image editing is always fun. How big will the logo be on your figures? Just wondering how much detail is possible.
Old October 26th, 2010, 09:11 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

The title of this thread is awesome. I will try to make a cool logo if I can.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old October 26th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

I'll try my best to help you out, Kolakoski! I've never been in a contest before. What, exactly, are you looking for in this logo? Just anything we can come up with within the requirements in the OP? Or are there other rules about it?
Old October 26th, 2010, 10:29 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You mean like this?

Needs to be cleaned up a little
Old October 26th, 2010, 10:40 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

That was quick.
Old October 26th, 2010, 11:05 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
That was quick.
I think he ripped from the internet

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 26th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
That was quick.
I think he ripped from the internet
Straight from istockphoto.com it seems, and then put some random "VS" on top.
Old October 26th, 2010, 11:28 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Yeah and?
Old October 27th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Founder of Democracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Yeah and?
And nice work

Last edited by TurtleKing99; October 27th, 2010 at 12:13 AM. Reason: he's a smart guy
Old October 27th, 2010, 02:53 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion