Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 18th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of General Zod - Reevaluation Testing Phase

- Theme Test - Inconclusive - Don’t know the character, but from what I’ve gleaned, this feels right, except I wonder if his stats ought to be a bit stronger? I thought he was just about one of the stronger Kryptonians, only really falling short of Kal-El. 6 Life feels a little low - I could see that going up to 7 fairly easily, if you wanted to keep him higher than 350.
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test
- Pass - Finally his synergies are actually good.
- Synergies Test - Pass - See above
- Power Check - Pass - His synergy’s good, but it’s honestly doing a lot to make up for the Kryptonian Soldiers being overcosted to start with, and his benefits for them are probably the strongest part - it works out, all told.
- Fun Test -
Definte Pass - New Krypton’s a fun faction to play! They actually feel organised and military, which I love.
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass - They can be tough to claw through, but they’re beatable.
- Drafting Test - Pass, this is a faction I’d actually strongly consider taking and (gasp) testing with from here one out.
- Usage Test - Pass - None of the bullet points of General of New Krypton fail to be used, useful or usable anymore. He’s great.
- Strategy Test - Pass - Making the most out of his combined arms force of various Kryptonians is very strategic - especially the Spies.

Name Of The Playtest Unit: General Zod

Army Test 1
Map: Ruined City by Leaf_It (no glyphs)
Armies:
General Zod (360), Eradicator, Ursa, 2x Kryptonian Infiltrator (1,990 points)

vs.
Superman (vIII), Martian Manhunter (vII), Sub-Zero, Silk Spectre (1,990 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map:
Uncharted Jungle by antmarchingroves (No Glyphs)
Armies;
General Zod (350), Eradicator, 3x Kryptonian Soldiers, 2x Kryptonian Infiltrators (1,550 points)
vs.
Ronan, Quasar, Noh-Var, 2x Kree Captain, 5x Kree Scout, 7x Kree Soldier (1,550 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts On The Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, & Draftibility:

I think I’ve already said most of what I wanted to - he’s great now, I’m really happy with this faction.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 18th, 2020, 07:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! That's the eighth test linked in the OP. @Lazy Orang I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a proposal to move this forward. Want to do the honors?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

What precisely is it I'd be proposing? 350 with the current draft?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 18th, 2020, 07:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
What precisely is it I'd be proposing? 350 with the current draft?
Yes. I'd quote the version of the draft we put up for playtesting with the cost at 350 and propose we move to Final Editing with that version. Tag the Heroes and if it passes we'll update the SP for art.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Hard as ice

Very well. I propose approving this version! (Though I still think there are merits to a slightly higher cost with a higher life)

NAME = GENERAL ZOD
SECRET IDENTITY = DRU-ZOD

SPECIES = KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GENERAL
PERSONALITY = EGOMANIACAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 350

GENERAL OF NEW KRYPTON
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn normally, you may do up to two of the following:
* Take a turn with 1 Unique Kryptonian Hero you control.
* Move up to 2 Kryptonian Heroes you control. Then, you may make an immediate attack with any Kryptonian Soldier that moved.
* One at a time, for each Kryptonian Spy you control, choose a figure engaged with that Kryptonian Spy and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure.
Each option may only be chosen once per player turn, and a figure cannot move or take a turn if it has previously moved this turn. General Zod may be the chosen Hero.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD
When Zod attacks an adjacent figure, roll two additional attack dice and if Zod has height advantage, the adjacent defending figure rolls two fewer defense dice.

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

@johnny139 , @Yodaking , @japes , @Arch-vile , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @Lord Pyre

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 18th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old March 18th, 2020, 08:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

yea
Old March 18th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Would prefer higher points, because I always prefer higher points, but not enough to argue over it. He's definitely not too good.
Old March 18th, 2020, 09:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:46 PM

Old March 21st, 2020, 09:23 PM

@Yodaking @japes @Arch-vile

Old March 21st, 2020, 10:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library