Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 25th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I'm glad to see some Q10 hate since I think he's pretty overrated by virtue of being one letter away from Q9. There's a big difference between 7 and 5 defense and Q10 majorly suffers not having either.

Personally I'd love to hear even reactions to VC figures even if you guys don't play them, I think there's so much to talk about when it comes to new figures being released. But I can understand if you guys truly just aren't interested in the custom scene at all.
Thanks for listening vegie!

I doubt we'll do reactions. I think the only person on the cast who follows VC is Cleon, and even he hasn't kept up with it for a little while. It's something to maybe consider, but I wouldn't plan on it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion