Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 6th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
GameHole Con 2014 in Madison, WI

GameHoleCon is on Nov. 7th-9th at the Sheraton Madison Hotel in wonderful Madison, WI!! This is the second year of this event and last year we had a blast!! I will be returning as a Level 2 player/host this year with all the privileges.

Saturday Nov.8th will be the big Heroscape event with 3 tracks to keep you playing all day.

Badges can be purchased now at GameHoleCon for the day or the whole weekend. I will be offering prizes to top winners and will have enough terrain and figures to keep everyone playing.

The more we get signed up in advance, the better placement we get in the gaming hall. This will be an awesome event that you will not want to miss.

Sat Slot 1 08:00 AM

Heroscape Matching (4 hrs)

Miniatures | Advanced Heroscape | 16 of 16 Seats Left
Newcomers Welcome | Newcomers Welcome | $2.00
Presented By : Heroscapers featuring Tim Bank
We will have a few hundred pounds of terrain available to set up some great maps and get some great head-to-head matching in. We will also supply all the troops you will need unless you want to bring your favorite armies from home. Drafting will be in the 300-400pt range. This will be a great opportunity to learn how to play Heroscape and to try out new combinations of armies. We will be using traditional Heroscape (no Marvel), but if you want to bring your own customs, please do and we will see if we can work them in. This will be a nice warm-up for the tournament later in the day.

Sat Slot 3 12:00 PM

Heroscape Tournament (6 hrs)

Miniatures | Advanced Heroscape | 16 of 16 Seats Left
Some Experience with Specific Game | Newcomers Welcome | $3.00
Bring your favorite 300pt army (+5pts over is allowed) to compete head-to-head with other 'scapers. Restrictions are: max of 12 units, traditional Heroscape only (no Marvel). We will be running a Swiss system to crown our champion, but there will also be lots of play in the losers bracket as people get knocked out. Maps will be provided. Troops will also be available to borrow if you find yourself short or wanted to try something new. There will be prizes for the top finishers. Arrive early to help set up maps and register your armies.

Sat Slot 6 06:00 PM

Heroscape Big Map Game (6 hrs)

Miniatures | Advanced Heroscape | 6 of 6 Seats Left
Newcomers Welcome | Newcomers Welcome | $3.00
This is the Big Map event limited to 6 players on a massive 6 foot round table. Everyone gets to build out their wedge of the map and then field the most effective 400pt army to do battle with the other 5 players. Who will be your ally? Who will be a traitor? In the end, there will be only one army left standing. We will also play a few fun house rules that should make the battle epic.
Old August 6th, 2014, 08:47 PM

Jesusfreak13 Woo who?
Re: GameHole Con 2014 in Madison, WI

Alright! Just bought my ticket! I'd love to participate in all three of these events! Sign me up!
Old October 12th, 2014, 01:38 AM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
One Month Away!

We are just one month away from the big event. Be sure to register ASAP to make sure you have a spot.

There WILL BE PRIZES so come have a great time and make a weekend of it.
Old October 29th, 2014, 02:56 PM

Re: GameHole Con 2014 in Madison, WI

Just over a week away and the Con will begin. Saturday I am running Heroscape all day with matches in the morning, a tournament in the afternoon and a big map game in the evening.
I will also have mass quantities of Heroscape to trade or sell so if you are looking to pick up more terrain or add that final squad...you know where to find me.
If you have any special requests, let me know before Saturday.

Cheers! And I look forward to see you all at the convention.
Old November 7th, 2014, 11:30 AM

Got my badge!!

The Con is ON!! For those die hard gamers, the games started at 8am today and will go to mid-night. Tomorrow is the Heroscape marathon and I hope to see many of you there. I will have a few nice prizes for the tournament (RotV 1st ed, a few squads, a few Heroes, etc.) so come join the fun.

Remember it is in Madison, WI at the Sheraton Hotel West just off the beltline at John Nolen Dr.

We will be upstairs in the miniatures room with all the Warhammer folks and other miniatures games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events