Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 24th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: whitestuff's forays in cartography

I consisdered submitting it too. I think I might a little bit later when I get off my phone and back on my laptop. This is definitely something I want to build when I get home.
Old September 24th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just nominated it for you here man.
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:25 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Helicodal Fenn is a very elegant concept, which I shall immediately rip off for the center of a larger castle map in the near future. Thanks!
Well thanks, and have at it! Make sure you put your map up on the site somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Just nominated it for you here man.
Well thanks for that. I've never been through that process so that will be interesting...
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:27 AM
Tickles Pickles

Sorry, I forgot the BoV doesn't allow Lexan Mats on their maps to be accepted. :/
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:30 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Sorry, I forgot the BoV doesn't allow Lexan Mats on their maps to be accepted. :/
Huh... I forgot that was in there...

Now I guess I'll have to make it without the lexan stuff...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios