Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 17th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
I found somewhere else to host the files.

The VirtualScape hsc file. I had to rar it up to upload it. If you can't extract it get 7z (free open source software).

The PDF build instruction.

It only 24 levels so it shouldn't take too long to build. BTW there is no scenario, but I'm sure you guys can think of something.

Enjoy!
If you have issues with a file being too large to upload in the downloads, PM truth and he can upload it for you at his discretion.
Old January 17th, 2008, 10:41 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff
I found somewhere else to host the files.

The VirtualScape hsc file. I had to rar it up to upload it. If you can't extract it get 7z (free open source software).

The PDF build instruction.

It only 24 levels so it shouldn't take too long to build. BTW there is no scenario, but I'm sure you guys can think of something.

Enjoy!
If you have issues with a file being too large to upload in the downloads, PM truth and he can upload it for you at his discretion.
Thanks for the tip but it wasn't about size.

Here is the link to the HSC file in the Heroscapers download area.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 02:26 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Whitestuff there is something about this map that I just love, Great Job!
Old January 24th, 2008, 02:53 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus
Whitestuff there is something about this map that I just love, Great Job!
Well, thanks.
Old April 12th, 2008, 08:09 AM
C3G Hero

double post
Old April 12th, 2008, 08:14 AM
C3G Hero

As you may or not know (or care ), I've been working on TeamFortresScape, a total conversion of Team Fortress 2 into the style of Heroscape, so this is the first of the maps that exist in Team Fortress 2 that I've tried to modify for TFscape.

I am aware that there are many limitations in trying to recreate a map from a video game with HS terrain, so what I've tried to do is to capture the essence of the map. So with that in mind, here is...

Well (CTF)

It was far too difficult to include the underwater tunnels so I've left them out.

Here is the the HSC file.

Here is the pdf build instructions.
Old May 30th, 2008, 05:00 PM

omg some1 stole sgt drake costs too much!
Thumbs up Re: whitestuff's forays in cartography

They are both awsome. I wish i had the directions. I might have enough sets.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:42 PM
C3G Hero

Re: whitestuff's forays in cartography

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg some1 stole sgt drake View Post
They are both awsome. I wish i had the directions. I might have enough sets.
The directions are in the PDF build files.
Old September 24th, 2011, 01:54 AM
C3G Hero

Well now...

It certainly has been a while.

I have had some time up my sleeve of late so here are a couple of maps that I've made...

Helicodal Fenn

A very simple and flat map. The wound glyph in the centre draws plenty of attention while the +1 glyphs are far away on the edges...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Emporia Ruins

This is a big map with an elevated starting zone. You could use just 24-hex pieces to get the starting zones up high enough, but I have lots of castles.
I haven't shown on the map but I usually put a couple of saucy glyphs down low to entice people down there...
The two single lava hex pieces are there as I played some capture the flag on this map. The lava was the home spot for each team, not actual lava.

Last edited by whitestuff; September 24th, 2011 at 02:14 AM.
Old September 24th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Helicodal Fenn looks like a ton of fun. Nice work whitey!
Old September 24th, 2011, 11:41 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Helicodal Fenn looks like a ton of fun. Nice work whitey!
Well thanks.

I was considering submitting that map to the BoV crew... I think it ticks all their boxes...
Old September 24th, 2011, 11:58 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well met!

Helicodal Fenn is a very elegant concept, which I shall immediately rip off for the center of a larger castle map in the near future. Thanks!

Next Generation

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios