Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 14th, 2019, 04:57 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Arrow Grison's List as of 4/5/19 (Glaciers for Rock Outcrops?)

Hi All,

In addition to the wants & trades below, I would be willing to trade away Thaelenk Tundra Glacier Mountains with ice bases, in exchange for Underdark Rock Outcrops with shadow bases (either like for like sizes, or let's discuss). I have 1 each of the 6, 4, and 3-hex Glacier Mountains with bases, and 2 of the single-sized ones.

WANTED
  • 3x single rock outcrops from Underdark set
  • 1x triple rock outcrop from Underdark set
  • 1x single-sized Thaelenk Tundra Glacier Mountain
    (with or without base)
  • 9x single snow tiles
  • 16x single ice tiles

HAVE
  • 2x spare Thaelenk Tundra - Glacier Mountain base only, single
  • C3V: B-11 Resistance Corps (figures only)
  • Dund (no card)
  • Sonlen (no card)
  • Deathwalker 8000 (no card)
  • Shiori (no card)
  • SOTM Raelin (no card)
  • SOTM Sgt. Drake (no card)
  • Various specific classic Heroscape orphans, if you're missing specific figures. (Includes Aubriens, Sacred Band, Sentinels, Macdirks.)
  • Extensive Reaper Bones collection, including large sets like the huge dragons, Kaladrax, Cthulu, giants, kraken... you name it.
  • Lots of Confrontation unit boxes that haven't (yet) been used by C3V (in other words, good customs fodder). Includes AT43 TacArms, Cannon Box, Crossbowmen, Demon Hunters, Fangs & Great Fangs Attachment Boxes, Fusiliers, Sentinels, Trackers.
Happy 'scaping!
- Jeff

Last edited by Grison; April 5th, 2019 at 11:26 PM.
Old February 14th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Grison's 2/14/19 Trade List - TERRAIN WANTED

Iíve got Ticalla Jungle if youíre interested.
Old March 1st, 2019, 02:42 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Grison's Trade List Updated 2/28/19: Main want = Dasyati

Updated my post. Who hid all of the Dasyatis Prime figs?

Got one!

Last edited by Grison; March 1st, 2019 at 09:48 PM.
Old March 1st, 2019, 11:07 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Grison's Trade List Updated 2/28/19: Main want = Dasyati

That's a tough one to find at the moment, unfortunately.

The other ones you have in your OP are all readily available online for a decent price. If you don't mind painting, the figure for Gothlok can be bought unpainted for about $5.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old March 13th, 2019, 09:22 PM

Re: Grison's Trade List Updated 3/13/19 (Tundra, Macdirks...

Main post updated. I ended up with some spare Tundra bases & various classic squads & figs. I'm wanting some other ice, snow & rock outcrop pieces to complete some partial sets. Thanks for looking!
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:09 PM

Tobiaskwaz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have the pieces to complete your ROTV sets. I am interested in Minions and Sentinels.
Old March 14th, 2019, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiaskwaz View Post
I have the pieces to complete your ROTV sets. I am interested in Minions and Sentinels.
Thanks for reaching out! Looking at the very lowest sold prices for Minions and Sentinels, together they seem to be worth about as much as a full set of RotV figures + cards ($25+), or perhaps closer to $35 together on average.

I'd be happy to do either of the following trades:
  1. Both Minions and Sentinels for a full set of RoTV figures & cards
  2. Minions or Sentinels (your choice) for a full set of RoTV cards only + a Syvarris figure and the missing Izumi.
If you happen to have any other items on my want list (including other "orphans" or other random extras that I could use for prizes), that might sweeten the pot for a straight trade for both squads. Alternatively, we could do trade #2 and I could toss in the second squad for an extra $10, which is the lowest I've seen either of them.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss further or work out the details.

Happy 'scaping!
Old March 21st, 2019, 09:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Grison's List as of 3/18/19 (Glaciers for Rock Outcrops?

Great trade with @Grison . Traded my 3d prints and some of my custom dice bowls for some extra squads of figures. Thanks man.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades