Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 9th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
BGG CON!!!

Hey all,

Since the Dallas crew is so huge on the scene and this CON is in Dallas...just thought there may be some HS action there?

Anyone planning anything?

Here's the link:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/bggcon.php

BTW, this used to be dedicated to Wizardworld 07, but interests shifted...

Later,

Adam

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

324 figures and counting!

Check me out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mksentinel

And FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTION,

Self-induced illiteracy should be a crime!!!
Old May 9th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I will post the same response that thread killed your A-Con thread....

The problem with getting most of the DFW crew to a con of any sort (excluding GenCon) is this...

Most of us get together regularly at game stores or homes and play for free. Paying $25 to enter a con would be silly. It's just far easier and cheaper to go to a FLGS or a buddies house. If you are in that weekend and want to game just say the word and some of the DFW crew will meet you at spot close to the con.

Seriously. Just let us know when you'll be in town and we'll organize an event.
Old May 9th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
In response, WWT is a national con that could draw in a lot of outsiders and is much more appropriate than A-Con.

As to when I will be in town...I will be in your neck of the woods from about 27 May until about 31 May.

Would be nice to hang out one day/evening during that period.

Adam

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

Check me out here:

Old May 9th, 2007, 12:23 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSentinel
In response, WWT is a national con that could draw in a lot of outsiders and is much more appropriate than A-Con.
WWT is sponsored by WizKids and their lot. It's totally geared toward their games and style of gaming. To make matters worse, WizKids had said they will not even be having much of a presence at this event this year. I see this con as going the same direction that GenCon SoCal went.

No offense MKSentinel, but WWT is not the sort of con that our locals flock to.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 9th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Start talking BGGcon maybe.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 9th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSentinel

As to when I will be in town...I will be in your neck of the woods from about 27 May until about 31 May.

Would be nice to hang out one day/evening during that period.

Adam
Count me in. Give us a firm date that you want to play on and let us know where exactly you will be and we'll get you details. There's just one rule though...you can't use any Microcorps.
Old May 9th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Flunked Ebay

I'm easy, give me a date in that window, a time and a place and I will be there!

Format would be nice if you want me to build pre-built...

And no Microcorp...only have one squad right now.

GB,

BGGcon? I'm assuming Boardgame Geek? Didn't know they had a Con (if indeed they do)...

Do you have any details?

Check me out here:

Old May 9th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Googlized it

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/bggcon.php

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 9th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Flunked Ebay

HOLY CRAP! That is awesome!! Looks like I've found my con!

Thanks for the info GB!!!

Check me out here:

Old May 10th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WizardWorld is a crappy con. I went last year and was not happy with it.

BGG Con should be hot. I'm considering a booth, if the price is right.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

How many of you guys are going to go to BGG Con? I would really like to go.
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think I'll have a booth there, but if not, I'll just go with you.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events