Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Venom Pigeon ~ Waiting for Initial

I could see trimming 1 from Move and Range just to make sure he stays low. I think he'll be sub-80, but not sure he'll make it all the way down to 30.

He'd be good filler for Ares, so you could try a game with him in addition to Star-Lord/Cap.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:10 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I could see trimming 1 from Move and Range just to make sure he stays low. I think he'll be sub-80, but not sure he'll make it all the way down to 30.

He'd be good filler for Ares, so you could try a game with him in addition to Star-Lord/Cap.
I'll cut move right away, not an issue to me. Would cutting his range make him feel less "Venom"?

never played Ares, I'll have to look him up!
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:11 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Another option is to just make it an SA. Cuts out all the boosters. Would probably easily tank his price then. Anyone interested in that?
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Personally I never felt the 2 Range was essential Venom. (Unless you're talking like, Venom as drawn by JR Jr) Venom Pigeon doesn't do anything that says range to me either.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:15 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Another option is to just make it an SA. Cuts out all the boosters. Would probably easily tank his price then. Anyone interested in that?
I think it takes away some of his pop, but it's probably a good call cost-wise.

I'd still like him with Ares with that change, less so Cap/Star-Lord. (Though he'd still be okay filler there, since you're not getting anything great with 30 points left over)
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:19 PM
One time at band camp...

Hmm, looking at Ares, what does he do that will work here? Never read his card before I don't believe. What kind of armies/playstyles work for him?

Sorry for the questions, just want to play them optimally!
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ares just likes it when people die. He loves having lots of cheap filler that he can fling at people. You should be able to get an idea going through the tests.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you run Ares, B&C&T&R are nice to throw in as they like to die.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:38 PM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If you run Ares, B&C&T&R are nice to throw in as they like to die.
Yeah they sound cool! I'll have to scrounge up some double based proxies now. I have 2 Transformers and one dinosaur.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have a bunch. I can bring extra ones.
Though you can get good ones for a buck or two at Walmart. That is where I got a lot of mine.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:50 PM
One time at band camp...

Pretty sure I got my Satanus at Wal-Mart, yeah. I MIGHT have time to run this tonight though (If the kids go to sleep ), so definitely not shopping beforehand.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 01:10 PM
One time at band camp...

Re: The Book of Venom (Pigeon) ~Breathing

Alright how does this look? Cut his move and range, and made frenzy an SA. Obviously this cuts out attack boosters, but the other effect is that the static defense reduction is gone. No big deal to me. I'd rather him be 30 points than 80.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
NAME = VENOM PIGEON
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCAVENGER
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 2

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 30?

RESILIENCE
If Venom Pigeon would receive one or more wounds from an enemy figure's attack, special power, or leaving engagement attack, ignore one of those wounds.

FEROCIOUS FRENZY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1, Attack 2.
Opponents Figures roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against this special attack. If Venom Pigeon deals one or more wounds to an adjacent opponent’s figure, Venom Pigeon may move up to 4 spaces and attack again. Venom Pigeon may not use this special attack to move and attack more than 3 times during a turn.

FLYING

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library