Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old April 16th, 2018, 11:15 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps & Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hey Flash, before I post the maps for my tournament this Saturday, can you post an updated Jandar's Summoning Circle, suitable for use without glyphs? You know, in case you happen to have one.
Done. See the first post in the thread.

Ha ha ha I've got more versions of that map than I know what to do with. Without the glyphs, you might want to add a little height on the front of the map - but that's totally up to you.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 24th, 2018, 05:10 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New Three-Player Map! Quilato Valley - 4/24/18

Quilato Valley:
Spoiler Alert!

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 24th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
New Three-Player Map! Quilato Valley - 4/24/18

Quilato Valley:
Spoiler Alert!
Oooo, I like this one!!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 1st, 2018, 10:07 PM

New 2-Player Map! Braunglayde Bridge

Braunglayde Bridge: Updated to latest version - 5/05/18
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Flash_19; May 5th, 2018 at 04:18 PM.
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:17 PM

After doing some playtesting last night, I decided to make some tweaks to Braunglayde Bridge. I was originally trying to keep the terrain requirements as low as possible, but I decided I like it more with the additional trees and the few other changes. Previous links have been updated to the new version.

I also have a new 2-player map! This one requires a little more terrain, but is so much fun to play on! I had to include some actual pictures because VirtualScape doesn't do the jungle terrain justice. I just picked up some Ticalla Jungle sets from @Sir Heroscape and they are awesome!

Road Through Durgeth Swamps:

VirtualScape Image + Terrain Requirements:
Spoiler Alert!

Actual Pictures:
Spoiler Alert!

Old May 6th, 2018, 12:36 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I really like this most recent map. I’ll have to build it and see how it fares. Reminds me of the BoV map, Fulcrum

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 6th, 2018, 07:18 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met and well done!

Great looking, elegant map (as are all your maps, by the way)! Perfect for The 16 Card Snake Draft Format for Classic/VC.

Old May 6th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
[SIZE=4][FONT=Book Antiqua]
Well met and well done!

Great looking, elegant map (as are all your maps, by the way)! Perfect for The 16 Card Snake Draft Format for Classic/VC.

Thank you very much! That's very kind of you. I'll have to check out that draft format.

Old June 1st, 2018, 11:50 PM

Time for a new map: The Walls at Kallingway!
The Walls at Kallingway:
Spoiler Alert!

Also, a new version of Quilato Valley will be coming soon. I've been making a few adjustments. That's one of the hard things about building maps - you can always find something to tweak or change to make it a little better.

Old June 22nd, 2018, 07:49 PM

New map time!

Quilato valley has also been updated with the latest version. Stay tuned for some ARV map contest submissions soon!

Elswin Forest: New Map - 6/22/18

Requires 2x RotV, 3x RttFF, & 6 battlements from FoA if available

Old June 23rd, 2018, 03:57 PM

Re: Flash_19's Maps & Scenarios: New Maps 6/23/18

I've been holding on to these two maps for a while, and I finally feel like they are where I want them to be. Hope you enjoy them!

And yes, Drudgery was created with the primary purpose of showing a little more love to the Marro Drudge... who I never draft... cuz Stingers are so much better...

Dragon's Head Summit:

Requires 1x RotV, 2x RttFF, 1x TT

Drudgery:

Requires 2x SotM, 2x TJ

Old June 23rd, 2018, 07:00 PM

Re: Flash_19's Maps & Scenarios: Two New Maps! 6/23/18

Very cool. I really like these latest 2.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios