Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 26th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Right on. I will start on Wave 15 next.
Old November 26th, 2017, 12:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wave 7

Zatanna: Flying symbol is not reversed like it is on the full sized card.
I know why they did it on the Regular card but I don't think I want to mess with the Iconography here. I think I'm going to leave it as is.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 26th, 2017, 02:41 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NP. Surprised I even noticed.
I am just noting anything that stands out.

Also not always great at reading or following instructions.
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
NP. Surprised I even noticed.
I am just noting anything that stands out.

Also not always great at reading or following instructions.
Doing great as far as I'm concerned.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:33 AM
A Man of Taste

Cool Cooincidence...The first four releases of C3G (DC Master Set, Wave 01, Wave 02, Wave 03), when you add in Glyphs comes out to exactly 54 cards. So that's Deck 1.

Deck 2 will likely be...
Public Exclusive Collection 01
Super Secret Exclusive 01
Public Exclusive Collection 02
Super Secret Exclusive 02
Wave 04
Master Set 2
---

The following two were sandwiched between Wave 4 and MS2 but the count worked out by moving them after MS2
Public Exclusive Collection 02
Super Secret Exclusive 02

Old November 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey,

I must be missing it but where are these cards located?

- Raider30
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Hey,

- Raider30
On my computer. In all seriousness it's a work in progress and we are working through the proof reading and creation. It's a multipurpose project. For one it's a Quality Control exercise as we have been going through the entire C3G library and standardizing text and FAQ's which is one of the reasons it has taken so long.

I did create the first deck in Artscow last night as a test and the newer releases are carded as well. I was working with Xlorf for a distribution method where he thought we could get the entire library printed and delivered for under $60 which is why we weren't piecemealing it out. That may change though as I can't find a solution that reaches that affordability personally. I was actually kind of bummed last night after creating a test deck because all the work I'm putting in here and I won't be able to afford the full set as it will be close to $130.

I'm open to suggestions.

Old November 29th, 2017, 08:52 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Hey,

- Raider30
On my computer. In all seriousness it's a work in progress and we are working through the proof reading and creation. It's a multipurpose project. For one it's a Quality Control exercise as we have been going through the entire C3G library and standardizing text and FAQ's which is one of the reasons it has taken so long.

I did create the first deck in Artscow last night as a test and the newer releases are carded as well. I was working with Xlorf for a distribution method where he thought we could get the entire library printed and delivered for under $60 which is why we weren't piecemealing it out. That may change though as I can't find a solution that reaches that affordability personally. I was actually kind of bummed last night after creating a test deck because all the work I'm putting in here and I won't be able to afford the full set as it will be close to $130.

I'm open to suggestions.
Ah, I didn't realize it was a project not ready for release yet. Too bad really, especially if they could be had for $100 or less as I've probably already spent about $35 on cards at officemax that I'm not even going to use anymore since I found the square cards which I can print off myself and stick into sleeves. Which of course has probably cost me about $40 between color ink, paper, and sleeves....so $60 would have been amazing and I'd have paid it gladly. Heh.

Don't get discouraged on the price though. Keep working to get them all made and eventually something will come along that will make it more affordable.

- Raider30
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:14 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey,

- Raider30

I'm open to suggestions.
Ah, I didn't realize it was a project not ready for release yet. Too bad really, especially if they could be had for $100 or less as I've probably already spent about $35 on cards at officemax that I'm not even going to use anymore since I found the square cards which I can print off myself and stick into sleeves. Which of course has probably cost me about $40 between color ink, paper, and sleeves....so $60 would have been amazing and I'd have paid it gladly. Heh.

Don't get discouraged on the price though. Keep working to get them all made and eventually something will come along that will make it more affordable.

- Raider30
Oh I'm too far in to give up now. And I've been making all the newer ones at the same time I create the standard ones which is a lot easier. My goal is to release them at the same time in the future. Whenever we have a release the smaller cards will be available at the same time.

Thanks for the note though it's good to know people are excited.

Old December 18th, 2017, 12:10 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

I'm open to suggestions.
Were you happy with the Artscow deck and how many decks will there be in total? $130 seems pretty high given the number of cards.
Old December 18th, 2017, 12:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
Quote:

I'm open to suggestions.
Were you happy with the Artscow deck and how many decks will there be in total? $130 seems pretty high given the number of cards.
I have not ordered from Artscow in several years though when I did I wasn't in love with the product and had better quality for the same less price with Printerstudio...however no Printerstudio is outrageous on pricing compared to where they were.

as far as how many decks...well with glyphs and DO's we are talking in the 800 card range which at 54 cards per deck is about 15 decks are so. I don't think Artscow has any larger decks. That was the benefit of PS in the past...you could have really large decks and there was a discount for the larger decks so I typically waited until I had a large deck worth...problem was that the prices skyrocketed while I was waiting so I have a large deck sitting in my gallery over there that will likely never get printed.

Old December 18th, 2017, 01:20 PM

I think we originally got 3 decks which was most of the figures at the time.
Heh, that was awhile ago. I thought they were decent quality and a good price but they were having a special.

Probably could go through mathguy's thread and see what we paid in the past.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy