Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 31st, 2017, 05:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Where are we here?

I can probably start chipping away again.
Old August 31st, 2017, 08:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There is plenty in the Dive folder I shared with you. Feel free to proof any of them. After you comment I fix them and move them to the reviewed folder. The first page has the list of the last time I worked on them.
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:46 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ok. I was trying to figure where I left off.

Looks like Wave 3 but I skipped Wave 2.
Old September 1st, 2017, 08:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Ok. I was trying to figure where I left off.

Looks like Wave 3 but I skipped Wave 2.
That is correct. First spoiler in the second post as the list of what's awaiting you. Thanks T.
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:11 AM

Cool, thanks.
Old September 19th, 2017, 11:06 AM

Wave 2

poker sized 'Riddler' - full size 'The Riddler'

Wonder Woman(poker) Golden Lasso 'special powers'
WW(full) GL 'Special Powers'
SP Text 'special powers'

Plastic Man(poker) Medium 5
PM(full) Medium 7
SP Text Medium 7

Nightcrawler(poker) missing:

TELEPORT EVADE
If Nightcrawler is attacked by a normal attack from an opponent's figure, and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-12, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 13 or higher, Nightcrawler takes no damage and may immediately move using his Bamf! special power. Nightcrawler can Teleport Evade only if he uses his Bamf! special power to move at least one space.

--The rest look good.--
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 2

poker sized 'Riddler' - full size 'The Riddler'

Wonder Woman(poker) Golden Lasso 'special powers'
WW(full) GL 'Special Powers'
SP Text 'special powers'

Plastic Man(poker) Medium 5
PM(full) Medium 7
SP Text Medium 7

Nightcrawler(poker) missing:

TELEPORT EVADE
If Nightcrawler is attacked by a normal attack from an opponent's figure, and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-12, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 13 or higher, Nightcrawler takes no damage and may immediately move using his Bamf! special power. Nightcrawler can Teleport Evade only if he uses his Bamf! special power to move at least one space.

--The rest look good.--
Wonder Woman text and Poker card correct per our standards...the rest have been updated...thanks.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 11:04 AM

Cool.

I am noting any differences between the three just in case.
It has been interesting going through some of these older cards. I can only imagine what is was like for our forefathers creating these early works.

Great job on the art. I noticed you tweaked some a bit as well as the hit zone. Good stuff.

EDIT: 'special powers' is current standard over 'Special Powers' correct?
Old September 23rd, 2017, 03:06 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Cool.

I am noting any differences between the three just in case.
It has been interesting going through some of these older cards. I can only imagine what is was like for our forefathers creating these early works.

Great job on the art. I noticed you tweaked some a bit as well as the hit zone. Good stuff.

EDIT: 'special powers' is current standard over 'Special Powers' correct?
Correct...you can find the list of standards here It's in the Final Editing Checklist spoiler
Old September 28th, 2017, 12:42 PM

Wave 4.

Shield Agents
[Left Box] Full: Agents
Poker: Agent

Rest look good.

Are the middle waves(8-16) done?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 28th, 2017, 02:06 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 4.

Shield Agents [Left Box] Full: Agents
Poker: Agent

Rest look good.

Are the middle waves(8-16) done?
16 is done according to the first post. The middle waves I'm still hunting the images for the mini's. Most of them are either hard to find or photobucket ate them. I may have to just quit trying to make them look like the original and just get new photos.

I also finished the latest release and just need to upload it for you to proof.

Last edited by japes; September 28th, 2017 at 04:59 PM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Cool.

Yeah, I could look up some of this stuff myself but then I lose an opportunity to increase my post count.

I did the Glyphs already correct, like Mandarin's?

Really nice work on those hit zone images. That really adds some pizzazz.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project