Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 9th, 2006, 03:26 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
Minimoose38's New Custom Thread New Cards Added 6/2

Hey guys!
Here is where Im going to be posting my new custom cards. These are a lot better than my last batch.
I will post a couple at a time so you guys have enough time to leave feedback. Mostly its the costs and wordings that need help.

So here they are:
Here is a pretty simple Orc guy.

Figure Used: Mage Knight Trance Warrior

Another simple filler unit.

Figure Used: Mage Knight Ram Warrior

Here is a common hero to go with the new Zombies.

Figure used: Heroclix Morlock

This guy is just another unit to work with beasts.

Figure used: Mageknight Stoneboar

A Samurai hero to counter the Zombies.

Figure Used: Heroclix Death Demon

This guy was suppossed to be a grim reaper type unit.

This figure is probably one of my favorites and it took awhile to come up with a card to fit him.

Figure used: Heroclix Manthing

Mageknight: Skull Warder

Heroclix: Ghost

Heroclix: Crimson Dynamo

Speed CustomContest#2Entry:

FigurenD Bluespawn Godslayer

A Vydar Sniper guy:

Figure Used: Starwars Bountyhunters, Mustafarian Soldier (I think)

Another Utgar Common Hero:

Figure Used: Starwars Bountyhunters, Gammorean Thug

A ranged hero for Einar:

Figure Used:Starwars Bountyhunters,Dengar,Bounty Hunter

Hellboy, I was just watching the movie the other night so I decided to make a card for him. I took some inspiration from DocSavage's Hellboy card.

A quick common hero my friend thought up.

Another of my entrys in the Speed Custom contest.

Old December 9th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Corgak
I am not sure what I think about this guy. He seems overpowered at first glance. 4A, 4D, Frenzy, Double Attack all on an Orc Champion for 115 points seems pretty powerful. I don't know for sure though, I mean the other Orc Champions do make the other Orcs more powerful with bonuses, so maybe the fact that he is just a pure beatstick counteracts that. Its just the first impression that I get. I would have to think on him some more.

Ram Warrior
Mountain Fighter is interesting. He seems overcosted at 4o points. You could probably get away with 20-25. I would almost never pick this guy over the Dumetef Guard, who is a 4/4 with a much better and easier to obtain bonus on most maps.

Morindan Brute
Nice combination of abitilies that should go nicely with the new Zombies. I would however follow current standards as far as movement bonding goes and say that the Zombies move 4 spaces. 50 points seems about right, but in this case its hard to judge because he does affect other units...

You seem to have the graphics down, your cards look pretty good. You've got the basic look and formatting of them pretty spot on. A few tweaks and they would give official cards a run for their money. Creatively there is nothing that really jumps out and takes my breath away (thats not always a necessity), reusing already existing specials is good, sometimes is good to see new combinations of them (in the case of your Orc Beatstick). Its nice to see a new face in the custom section, I look forward to seeing what else you create and perhaps seeing some creative new abilties come of it.
Old December 9th, 2006, 11:02 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Great customs. I really like your Zombie guy.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old December 9th, 2006, 11:25 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

Thanks for the feedback Nether and Taelord.

I guess I could lower Ram warrior's cost a bit.
And the morindan's brute movement bonding wording I will change to be more official.
The pricing on Corgak looks ok but I might raise it to 120 becuase I just dont like points that end with 5.
The cost I got from hcc which is what I use to get the text on the cards, and all of those abilities cost were already entered so I thought I would stick with that.

Old December 11th, 2006, 08:03 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

Moved All my cards to first post.

Old January 4th, 2007, 08:15 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

I would really like some more feedback on this guy, and I thought having a card to look like would help..

Old January 24th, 2007, 05:21 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

Here is one more for you to look at...

Theres 3 Figures in a squad. I will get the pictures in whenever my camera stops being broken.

Old January 24th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Your Marro Hive Mind is really powerful, his stats are almost superior to Jotuns and his abilities definately are, however you did throw in a weakness so I would be okay with seeing this guy as 210 points. Just so I understand, the dominate is like a mindshackle (exactly) but with a bigger threat range and you wound the shackled every turn. And you have a ranged area effect plague attack. Yeah, definately over 200 points with the weakness.

Your Marro Soldiers, I really like them, how many figures are on a card? I am guessing three from the picture, with thier stats I would be okay with 50 points even with thier abilities. The auto clone ability is good, with an appropriately low chance of success, and the swarm ability, here is some suggested wording:

When activating Hive swarm ability on any marro card, marro soldier counts as a figure on that card for the purposes of movement and attack during the hive swarm activation.

Okay so I am no good at wording either. Perhaps one of the more custom savvy guys?

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old January 24th, 2007, 07:37 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

Yay! Feed back! Thanks Tiberius!
I definatly agree about the Hive mind's costing.He is pretty much to be used in high point battles with an all marro team. I might knock his attack and defense down one and maybe change his move to 4-5 to get him at 200 or lower.

And yes the marro soldiers have 3 on a card and I like your wording for the swarm power. I think il put them at 50 and change it to your wording until someone comes up with a better one.

As soon as some more people comment I will whip up their card so I dont have to keep making changes to it. And then I'l post the rest of my custom marros...

Old January 24th, 2007, 08:19 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
the hive mind is powerful, and the grim reaper is down right radical!
(please excuse the corny language.)

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 25th, 2007, 08:06 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

Thanks ScorpiusX!

Doesnt anyone else have a better wording for the Soldier swarm?Or a costing for the hive Mind? Some where around 200?
Once a few more people comment I will make these guys their cards.

Old January 27th, 2007, 08:56 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

Added a new card and a temporary card for the Marro soldiers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards