Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 30th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of The Hood (Design Phase)

Cool. Glad to hear it. I figure if we all voted to have this be the next design, it must have something working for it, so I'm glad to see us moving away from a push for a total rewrite.
I'd be in favor of just dropping flying too at this point. He seems like a guy who stays on his feet most of the time anyway.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 30th, 2011, 11:12 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I could go either way on the defensive and movement powers for him. I like the Dormammu SA a lot more than the Criminal Ambition power, which to me feels like another Master Motivator.
Old October 30th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well I just don't think someone should get flying if they don't truly fly or have means to get them simulating flying with gravity or telekinesis. There's a difference between showing off by walking over a pit of wolves and flying onto the top of the wall on HYDRA Base Gehenna map from his starting zone and then rain down lead with his double attack.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 30th, 2011, 11:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll happily defer to you guys who know him better than me on that one.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 30th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I could go either way on the defensive and movement powers for him. I like the Dormammu SA a lot more than the Criminal Ambition power, which to me feels like another Master Motivator.
True enough regarding Master Motivator, though if this was only working on Common Criminal figures it be different.

Quote:
POWER OF DORMMAMU SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 1. Attack: 6
If The Hood inflicts at least 1 wound with this special attack, after his turn ends you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Hero Criminal or Crime Lord you control within clear sight of The Hood. If The Hood does not inflict at least 1 wound with this special attack, he receives 1 wound.
I just don't know enough about him to know if he uses this power in the comics or if it's iconic at all. Then again, it can be normal for him to do. I've only got 4-5 Punisher issues with him so that's all my practical knowledge of him.

Old October 31st, 2011, 02:19 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Shouldn't he have superstrength when possesed?
Old October 31st, 2011, 02:23 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool. Glad to hear it. I figure if we all voted to have this be the next design, it must have something working for it, so I'm glad to see us moving away from a push for a total rewrite.
I'd be in favor of just dropping flying too at this point. He seems like a guy who stays on his feet most of the time anyway.
He does usually stays on his feet in the comic, the only exception is when he's starting an attack, as a leader he usually jumps heads first to the fight, and that usually means dropping from above (like for example in new avengers 50 or the initiative, siege)
Old October 31st, 2011, 05:08 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
POWER OF DORMMAMU SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 1. Attack: 6
If The Hood inflicts at least 1 wound with this special attack, after his turn ends you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Hero Criminal or Crime Lord you control within clear sight of The Hood. If The Hood does not inflict at least 1 wound with this special attack, he receives 1 wound.
I just don't know enough about him to know if he uses this power in the comics or if it's iconic at all. Then again, it can be normal for him to do. I've only got 4-5 Punisher issues with him so that's all my practical knowledge of him.
Well, the SA is rather blandly named (I can say that because I named it ), but essentially it's supposed to represent him giving over to his possession for a moment and basically taking on a demonic form for awhile. He's done it several times in the comics, but LP has expressed disinterest in his more demonic representations, from what I've seen.

My only real problem with the OP is that Cloak Of Dormammu is not accurate. The Cloak doesn't stop attacks. It just grants him invisibility (and in fact, in his first appearances, he even had to concentrate and hold his breath before it would work, something you'd likely not be able to do when someone fires a bullet at you). Plus the fact (as I've mentioned before) that he has been punched somewhat regularly while invisible. Frankly, I see this as a great place to reuse the Invisibility power, which combined with his double attack status and his ability as a Crimelord to send out a screen, should make him plenty dangerous.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 31st, 2011, 06:56 AM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks for the info Margloth

Well then maybe Invisibilty or Partial Invisibiltiy (from Super Skrull) would work better than Cloak of DORMMAMU.

Quote:
NAME = The Hood
SECRET IDENTITY = Parker Robbins

SPECIES = Human
NIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Crime Lord
PERSONALITY = Driven

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 4/5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 200

CRIMINAL AMBITION
After taking a turn with the Hood, if he inflicted one or more wounds with his normal attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any Criminal or Crime Lord Hero you control within clear sight of the Hood.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When The Hood attacks, he may attack one additional time.

PARTIAL INVISLIBILITY
This could work for me. I mean with the Cloak power he seems like he has to risk turning possessed to use the cloak and I've seen him use invisiblity just because and not even having to do with being attacked. Plus, what if he used the Cloak early in the game, then he becomes possessed for the rest of the game? That doesn't seem right. The few times I've seen him possessed sort of was only for brief moments. Being able to inflict wounds on his own units to activate Criminal Ambition could help sell that he's working with very evilness.

But again, I'll defer to those with more knowledge of The Hood and kind of chill for awhile.

Last edited by Hahma; October 31st, 2011 at 09:02 AM.
Old October 31st, 2011, 10:54 AM

Maybe this, then?

CLOAK OF DORMAMMU
The Hood can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. If The Hood is attacked by an opponents' non-adjacent figure and at least one skull is rolled, you may choose to ignore the attack. If you do, roll the 20-sided die.

On a roll of 1-8, for the remainder of the round, all of The Hood's powers are negated, reduce his range to 1, add 2 to his attack and defense, and his class is now Possessed.
On the roll of 9 or higher, nothing happens.

This way it'd act more like invisibility (phantom walk plus avoiding non-adjacent attacks) but it'd keep some of that possession aspect in there, just let it happen more easily and last for shorter periods of time (which seems in keeping with what Hahma is saying).

Old October 31st, 2011, 10:54 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I proposed this a while back. Sure, let him do his flying thing but let's slow down if he does it. And, it takes up hardly any space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
How about this to show he doesn't really fly?

AIRWALK
If The Hood uses his Flying special power, reduce his Move by 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 31st, 2011, 10:59 AM

Maybe just a move of 4 and flying, then? I just don't see what power is worth cutting for that and I can't see The Hood with 4 text powers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library