Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 13th, 2008, 05:50 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart
Re: Both Wave 8 and Aquilla/Ticalla sets releasing June 13

Thanks for the great service Sandra!!!..... and just in time for Fathers Day!!!...........oh how I wish there wasn't a 24 hex limit rule.

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |
Old June 13th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That 24 hex limit rule's only applicable in certain tournaments ... you can have as many starting hexes as you want at home.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 13th, 2008, 06:01 PM

bpwwrestling is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I just wanted to add that I'm happier than a pig in slop! I got home a few hours ago and there, waiting for me on my doorstep, was a GIGANTIC package from HouseMouse. Christmas in July came early this year for me!! Thank you soooo much, Sandra!!

I only need to get the following for a 100% complete set (including exclusives and 1st edition ROTV)...

Wave 4
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:02 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Sandra!
Man, those are some beautiful trees.
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker

Just picked up my Aquilla's Alliance, Elves, and Heroes of the Molten Sea packs today...

I would have bought 2 sets of the Grok Riders and Ticalla Jungle but my budget won't allow me to , Curse my financial discipline.

The sculpts are all beautiful, and Zelrig is hands down my new favorite dragon. Wo-Sa-Ga is just plain scary looking (= awesome) and I was very pleasantly surprised at how good both Zetacron and Gurei Oni looked (sculpt and paint jobs are excellent).

SuJoah was a lot smaller than I expected him to be (he looked massive in the pictures) but his sculpt is also amazing. My only complaint is that his wings can easily pop off if you're not careful. I'm going to be glueing them into place for extra support (they dont necessarily need the glue, I'm just being extra careful because of how I store my stuff)

One funny thing I wanted to mention about Aquilla's Alliance is that I got 2 Gurei Oni cards in the box . Not really a bad thing but its the second time this has happened to me, the first time being with my Master Woo.

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:32 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello Fellow Scapers,

I hope everyone is receiving their orders today

I had to fly back to Missouri on Wednesday night for a family emergency so I turned over the business to my husband, Mark, who had to step in and quickly get "up to speed" on how to run the business. This was pretty scary because he has never been involved with the business except helping to pack a few boxes. He's done amazingly well with just an hour of training before I left and lots of phone calls in between. He's still a little uncertain about international shipments, but the UPS boxes are now "flying out the door" so any delays should be minimal.

I don't know when I'll be back in California, but I'm confident that you will be in "good hands" with Mark at the helm.

Enjoy all your new "goodies"!!!!!
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:32 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito View Post
Was I supposed to get a UPS tracking number from Sandra?

No wave 8/8.5 here yet
There's a link to it from your original order confirmation.

PS...Thanks so much, Sandra!

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:35 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

Thank you so much for everything Sandra.

Long live Heroscape.
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:36 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?

The only problem with my order is that I receive a box of 2 Ticalla Jungle and 1 Aquilla's Alliance instead of a complete set of wave 8. I don't play that often so it doesn't bother me that much.

Sandra is still the best

Insanity is the best medicine.
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:43 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su_Nan View Post
The only problem with my order is that I receive a box of 2 Ticalla Jungle and 1 Aquilla's Alliance instead of a complete set of wave 8. I don't play that often so it doesn't bother me that much.

Sandra is still the best
Some mistakes are inevitable. We'll take care of fixing the error once I'm back in California. Send me an email (not a PM) so I will be reminded of the problem when I open my Inbox.
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:53 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the hard work, Sandra & Mr. HouseMouse! I got my stuff at 4:30 "Today" so I'm very happy about the delivery. Thanks again!
Old June 13th, 2008, 07:08 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito View Post
Was I supposed to get a UPS tracking number from Sandra?

No wave 8/8.5 here yet
There's a link to it from your original order confirmation.

PS...Thanks so much, Sandra!
Thanks for the info. +Rep

These, as well as another shipment of a different game from a different site are both on a UPS truck "out for delivery" since 6:30AM and now its 6:10PM.

How long does it take to ship a package from Houston to Houston

Please keep signatures short.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion