Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 30th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Big Heroscape Giveaway! From Truth

Congrats to all the winners, but especially to those NorCalers on the list, Malechi and Grim!
Whoohoo!
Old May 30th, 2008, 05:48 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I whiffed.

Oh well, congrats to the winner(s).
Old May 30th, 2008, 05:49 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker

Congrats to the winners!

*grumble grumble, I haven't won any of these contests, and I was a site supporter before the contests existed....*

Please keep signatures short.
Old May 30th, 2008, 05:54 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker

Congrats and have fun with your winnings winners.
Old May 30th, 2008, 06:07 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Congrats, you lucky $#!+$.
I guess I don't need to modify my preorder.
Old May 30th, 2008, 06:09 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I keep waiting for truth to let us all know that he read the winner incorrectly - it actually says "Soul Shackle".

Please...?
Old May 30th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Unomas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Congrats winners!

Last edited by Unomas; May 30th, 2008 at 07:01 PM.
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Though I had trained vigorously for this contest, it just wasn't enough. In my acceptance speech , when asked what I was going to do next, I was going to say "I'm going to Disneyworld baby!"

Oh well, I'm going to Disneyworld tomorrow anyway

Gongrats to the winners.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:16 PM

Unomas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

Oh well, I'm going to Disneyworld tomorrow anyway

Gongrats to the winners.

Well that does deserve a congrats! Disney World is a great place and you're in for a real treat!
Old May 31st, 2008, 07:39 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats winners!
Old May 31st, 2008, 09:39 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Enjoy those prizes!

Old May 31st, 2008, 06:13 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
I'm not very knowledgeable about numerology, but I've been noticing that 3s are all around me recently. I've been working at my job for 3 complete years, my birthday is June 3rd, I will be turing 33, Wave 8 & 8.5 will be released on 6/13, the sticker for my next oil change is also 6/13, There are 3 common squads in Wave 8, and the list could go on, but more importantly the give-away drawing is tomorrow on 5/30. 30 is 03 transposed! Therefore, I win! Okay, maybe it's a stretch, but I had to put that positive energy out there, like Oprah suggests. Did I mention that I am the youngest of 3 sons?
I now know what all the 3s were fortelling...the 3 buckets of tears I cried over not winning a single thing.

Congradulations to all the winners--especially the Norcal winners (Malechi & Grim). Thanks again Truth for the giveaway and the excitement.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion