Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old September 24th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Just ordered a copy of 7th Continent, so happy to hear good reviews.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2020, 12:39 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Been thinking about backing Cascadia because I just can't resist some Pacific Northwest wildlife (althought I could just step outside I suppose). Seems to be a tile-map building game scoring points for different wildlife and habitats.

I am really fond of these relaxing easy to play wildlife games (current playing Wingspan) to take breaks from Gloomhaven and Heroscape.
Old October 30th, 2020, 11:54 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

I've enjoyed Core Space immensely, so when I heard about Core Space: First Born, I knew I'd be backing it.
I'm also in for a dollar on both Darkest Dungeon and the Neo-Morphosis relaunch.
Old October 31st, 2020, 06:11 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Stranger View Post
I've enjoyed Core Space immensely, so when I heard about Core Space: First Born, I knew I'd be backing it.
I'm also in for a dollar on both Darkest Dungeon and the Neo-Morphosis relaunch.

I had been interested in Core Space when it came out. It seems like a neat game. Only problem is that I have so many minis games already. Star Wars Legion, Frostgrave, Rangers of Shadow Deep, Fallout Wasteland Warfare, Elder Scrolls Call to Arms, The Walking Dead All Out War and The Drowned Earth.

The one thing that is on the plus side for Core Space for me is the small board size. 2x2 is nice, as that's what I play The Walking Dead on.

Have to think about this one.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 11th, 2021, 03:47 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Sleeping Gods came in the mail today!

Old February 11th, 2021, 03:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't know if anyone else plays Zombicide, but I got a notification from them announcing they are going to be launching a new one that takes place in the old west. Pretty excited about that one myself as I'm anticipating lots of awesome cowboy and indian themed minis.
Old February 17th, 2021, 08:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Here is the link to the Zombicide: Dead or Alive Kickstarter. Just started today and it's already up over $500K, so lots of stuff should be unlocked by the time it ends on the 10th of March. I'm seeing some figures that look like Deadwood characters already, along with real life people like Doc Holiday, Wyatt Earp, Billy the Kid, Jesse James, & Butch Cassidy. Hoping they dive into the full Young Guns movie line up before it's done. Maybe Marty McFly and Doc from Back to the Future III. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly characters. We could end up with multiple Clint Eastwood characters! Someone else in the comment section mentioned Sheppard Book since they have a religious themed class (that uses Holy Water to shut down Zombie start zones or something), which could result in other members of the Firefly crew. I guess we'll see where all they go with it, lots of options.
Old February 17th, 2021, 10:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Here is the link to the Zombicide: Dead or Alive Kickstarter. Just started today and it's already up over $500K, so lots of stuff should be unlocked by the time it ends on the 10th of March. I'm seeing some figures that look like Deadwood characters already, along with real life people like Doc Holiday, Wyatt Earp, Billy the Kid, Jesse James, & Butch Cassidy. Hoping they dive into the full Young Guns movie line up before it's done. Maybe Marty McFly and Doc from Back to the Future III. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly characters. We could end up with multiple Clint Eastwood characters! Someone else in the comment section mentioned Sheppard Book since they have a religious themed class (that uses Holy Water to shut down Zombie start zones or something), which could result in other members of the Firefly crew. I guess we'll see where all they go with it, lots of options.
As you know YK, I’m a zombicide fan, just not sure about doing another Kickstarter at the moment. I’m still waiting on zombicide 2.0, Ankh gods of Egypt, and massive darkness 2 to arrive to my house. I picked up almost the bare minimum on md2. I backed at 100 bucks and waited for the pledge manager. I would have spent over 350 dollars if I picked up all the gameplay options. That last ones shipping was incredibly high, and many of the people said their vat costs were outrageous. I’ve been doing a lot of 3D printing and modeling and it seemed more appealing to get another printer and print whatever minis I wanted for less than whatever they throw at you. I’m not sure what they’ll change on this new one but I have all the previous ones and they don’t change much. It’s looking like a pass from me this time. They haven’t returned enough on my previous investments yet for me to give them more money. Hope it goes well for you. There’s no shortage of zombicide fans going all in.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 11th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I just backed Hoplomachus Victorum and Hoplo Remastered by Chip Theory Games. CTG is quickly becoming my favorite game company. I didn't back Burncycle because the game wasn't really my style, but Too Many Bones has been amazing and Cloudspire has been great.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 15th, 2021, 04:13 AM
C3G Landlord

Not exactly a game, but rather terrain for a game (D&D), but here is what I just backed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...20and%20lasers

It's a modular terrain walls/floors system with lots of different themed sets you can choose from when you pledge. Need to paint it yourself.

Old May 15th, 2021, 09:19 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not exactly a game, but rather terrain for a game (D&D), but here is what I just backed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...20and%20lasers

It's a modular terrain walls/floors system with lots of different themed sets you can choose from when you pledge. Need to paint it yourself.

Looks cool. If I didn’t already have 5 3D printers that I keep busy, I’d look into this. I’ve been spending money on keeping them fed.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 16th, 2021, 10:45 PM
C3G Landlord

I while back I came across a really epic set of terrain/buildings that you could buy the 3-D files for and print yourself. Pretty sure that was a kickstarter too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games