Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
Ha. X-Wing... use to have alot(I think).
Imperials:
2× tie fighters
2× tie/fo fighters
1× tie interceptor
1× imperial aces
1×tie defender
1× tie advanced
1× firespray

Rebels:
1× T69 X-wing
1× T70 X-wing
1× B- wing
1× Y- wing
1× rebel aces
1× HWK-290
1× YT 1300

Scum
1× starviper
1× imterceptor
1× kihrax fighter
1× hounds tooth
Now all i have is two cores set the three big ships and a couple rebel ships. I sold it for you know what?!?!?!
Heroscape XD
I'm addicted to it all. I haven't played it more than a dozen times but I bought more than I should've.(I didn't realize how the points were at the time and thought I needed a ton of x wings and Tie fighters.) But truth is you don't need as much as I bought for a 2 player game. Now I got to pimp it out with lots of cool asteroids and turrets and such.They look cool nonetheless.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:36 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Yah we use to play matches alot. We ignored the 100 Pt. Rule though XD and did like 250 300 point battles. So epic. Omce we played a three way battle. Scum vs. Rebels vs. Empire. It ended with scum Z-95 VS. Tie fighter. My tie fighter won 1 life. Its a great experience.
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:41 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@zeekthefreak , The game mechanics for this game are pretty simple. I have so many other neat games I can rarely get my brothers to play this one. We've been playing heroscape for almost ten years now and I have more than enough figures and terrain for that. My one brother in law loves this one so I'm going to bling it out with some cool asteroids and such. Did you guys ever play with gun turrets mounted on asteroids to spice it up a bit? I've seen some stuff out there for custom cards for the turrets but haven't looked into it close enough.

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:55 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

No we never used turrets. But we never bought any cause i didnt know where to buy them. Though i went to gencon last year, and they had the most amazing trench secenario. They had the death star trench playmat and like three turrets from the movie. It was like 3 vs. 3. Alot of explosions . @TREX are you going to gencon this year.
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:59 AM

I learened about heroscape around the time it was released through some friends. They had alot. Lets just say they didnt treat them with the best care though . I moved away and forgot about it for like 5 years then my friends visited and i remembered. And BAM i bought venoc warlord only. Bahahahaha. Cause he was cool. A couple weeks later i bought the first master set. And from then on cash has left my pocket to be devoured by heroscape XD.
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

https://community.fantasyflightgames...ing-at-worlds/
Well. FFG officially has no spine. This is absolutely ridiculous. The guy got away with only a warning.
Old May 7th, 2017, 10:52 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Well. FFG officially has no spine. This is absolutely ridiculous. The guy got away with only a warning.
Relax, they changed it, he got two game losses for his efforts.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 7th, 2017, 01:17 PM
"like" happy

Any of you guys 3d printed additional ships for your fleets. I have bought 1 of each of the rebel and imperial smaller ships for each faction up to at least wave 5 or 6 and have seen a bunch of 3d print files on thingiverse for stands, ships, and pilot bases, along with some other neat things such as gun turrets, at at's, at-st's, snowspeeders, etc. Each of those ships comes with a handful of different pilot cards and placards so if you have one of each you could easily make more ships to use with the extra pilot cards and placards.. I plan on doing this a bit once I get my 3d printer off kickstarter. On the note of the cheater. I guess some people just have to try to win that badly. He probably cheats all the time so being on camera was probably new to him.

Old May 7th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Relax, they changed it, he got two game losses for his efforts.
So you're cool with cheating?

And he only got one loss from cheating, the other was a regular loss, unless I missed something. And that auto-loss was not to the guy he cheated against.

There is no place for cheating in games, so sorry, I will not relax.
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:06 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
So you're cool with cheating?
That's not at all what Necro said.

Relax.
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

That's the only thing it can mean.

Please, let me know, if I'm in this situation with this precedence set, why I shouldn't cheat:

I make a mistake that will probably cost me the game. I can either:
A) play fairly and probably lose
B) change my dial and probably win

In option B), it will either turn out to be:

1) a win in which I am not caught
2) a loss, which was the penalty for playing fairly anyways.

There is no repercussion for cheating, so why not cheat?
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Any of you guys 3d printed additional ships for your fleets. I have bought 1 of each of the rebel and imperial smaller ships for each faction up to at least wave 5 or 6 and have seen a bunch of 3d print files on thingiverse for stands, ships, and pilot bases, along with some other neat things such as gun turrets, at at's, at-st's, snowspeeders, etc. Each of those ships comes with a handful of different pilot cards and placards so if you have one of each you could easily make more ships to use with the extra pilot cards and placards.. I plan on doing this a bit once I get my 3d printer off kickstarter. On the note of the cheater. I guess some people just have to try to win that badly. He probably cheats all the time so being on camera was probably new to him.
I'm not really into the 3D printed extras. I do like 'upgrading' components whether with official stuff or third-party stuff, though, and I've commissioned a few of my ships to be painted.

I think you're right about the cheater: probably does it all the time and finally got caught because he was on camera. No, it's not OK, and yes the consequences should've been bigger. I certainly wouldn't agree to even a friendly game against the guy after that.

Interestingly, it's not the cheating that makes me not want to play X-Wing, it's the fact that 13 of the top 16 lists are Scum and most if not all of those are using Attanni Mindlink. The only 2 Rebel lists to make it had to use Biggs to do so... it's just a very boring-sounding game right now.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures