Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 11th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

@Zettian Juggernaut I'm loving it, my son's loving it and my workmate is loving it. We all talk about it constantly when we're not playing it. As with everything in life, it is not perfect - it is however, wonderful

~Aldin, eager for more tonight

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 11th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is it still Wasteland-y ?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 11th, 2015, 05:31 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is it still Wasteland-y ?
Hmmm.

*Aldin spends a couple of minutes pondering how to answer.

A lot of the feel is the same. Certainly the building interiors and the underground areas feel very similar to previous entries. The exterior, though, has a much fresher feel. It's still Wasteland-y in that the water is radioactive and the mutated creatures will try to kill you, but the skies are blue and there's lots of plantlife (much of which is a twisted version of what we know). It's not a dustbowl wasteland with blackened skeletons rising in all their dessicated glory. It's a more verdant wasteland with the same horror dressed up in its Sunday best.

~Aldin, loving the weather

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 11th, 2015, 05:36 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds like it is just about time for more nukes.

Thanks. I have to try out that series someday.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 11th, 2015, 05:47 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Anyone play Fallout 4 yet?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 11th, 2015, 05:51 PM

*chuckle*

Nope, no one here but us mutants.

~Aldin, loving the new radiation system

ETA The way Fallout 4 handles Rads is great. In previous Fallouts you spent very little time worrying about radiation - which, if you think about it, is unfortunate since it is a challenge unique to the post-apocalyptic environment. In 4, radiation accumulates on your health bar, lowering your HP maximum until you get it treated. So I'm always running around slightly irradiated, watching my health bar for the moment I feel too uncomfortable with my current HP max and decide to pop a RadAway or pay a doctor. It's brilliant.

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 11th, 2015, 05:57 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It does sound pretty cool, I'll have to look at getting it soon-ish.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 11th, 2015, 06:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Take the Fallout

Oooh. Tempting. I might wait a bit. I still haven't beat New Vegas yet.

~Dysole, with that being my only Fallout experience
Old November 11th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
*chuckle*

Nope, no one here but us mutants.

~Aldin, loving the new radiation system

ETA The way Fallout 4 handles Rads is great. In previous Fallouts you spent very little time worrying about radiation - which, if you think about it, is unfortunate since it is a challenge unique to the post-apocalyptic environment. In 4, radiation accumulates on your health bar, lowering your HP maximum until you get it treated. So I'm always running around slightly irradiated, watching my health bar for the moment I feel too uncomfortable with my current HP max and decide to pop a RadAway or pay a doctor. It's brilliant.
Sounds really cool. Make you think twice before drinking that toilet water.
Old November 16th, 2015, 06:53 PM

According to user posts on Bethesda’s forums, Fallout 4 crashes on a consistent basis when players attempt to enter Monsignor as part of the Settlement quest line.

“It seems to appear once you’ve [passed] a certain [part] in the story (either Valentine or killing a certain somebody after rescuing Valentine),” the forum thread reads. “It is fairly game-breaking as many main story quests go through this area making the game impossible to complete if you have the bug and don’t use console commands.”

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 17th, 2015, 04:02 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Battlefront 3!!!
Old November 17th, 2015, 06:31 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Battlefront 3!!!
Is it any good? I was excited for it but lost much of that (For one, I don't have a next gen system ), with no Clone Wars, Space Battles, only a few heroes, only a few planets, no single player, and dumb "perks" like airstrikes which are totally unthematic and I've hated in modern shooters.

But mainly no Clone Wars or Space Battles. What the heck were they thinking??? Aside from Hoth, the biggest and best battles were either in Clone Wars (Geonosis???), or in Space (No explanation needed!).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games