Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2015, 08:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Community Input Thread v2.0

Yeah, Tech Jacket is kinda meh. Invincible is awesome as a series, though!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 3rd, 2015, 08:51 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Glyphs
_______
1.Ultrasonic Bat Beacon (Utility)
2.Shark-Repellent Bat-Spray (Utility)
3.Excalibur

DO's
_____
1.Bat computer
2.Power lines
3.Statues
So what are your thoughts on some of these?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 3rd, 2015, 09:36 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I think the main reason WD has been more popular is that it's much easier to make a tv series about zombies than for earth shattering super heroes
Yeah, no surprise that budget got Walking Dead on the screen first. But the number of superhero/comic TV shows and movies seems to still be climbing, so I wouldn't be surprised if Invincible popped up at some point.
Old December 8th, 2015, 09:53 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

So my list is going to be pretty DC heavy, based on Bam Bam's work C3G is currently at 318 Marvel vs. 233 DC. Nearly 100 less total figures, DC needs some more love.

1. Black Manta (Shocker!!!)
2. Cheetah (ok, also obvious)
3. Giganta (Great character, and great mini available)
4. Katana (Featured in Justice League unlimited, Arrow, and will appear in the Suicide Squad movie. Why no love?)
5. Bronze Tiger (possible Assassin or Outlaw)
6. Amazo ( DC's version of Super Adaptoid)

and.............

7. Atom Eve (because I can)
Old December 8th, 2015, 09:57 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I forgot its 8 not 7, i'll go with

8. The Question
Old December 8th, 2015, 10:45 AM

Definitely some DCU love brewing in the sanctum. But I agree with you completely on the current disparity.

Old December 8th, 2015, 11:11 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Got you in the spreadsheet, Xael. I'll have the OP updated shortly.

I'm mostly a Marvel guy, but a few different DC things have been on my radar lately. I recently read the first volume (three story arcs) of Gotham Central. Fantastic stuff, really wish more characters from it had minis. I've also been reading the New 52 version of Secret Six, which is a lot of fun. There are some characters in there that I'd love to design, but they haven't gotten minis yet. Some of the characters from The Authority are also interesting prospects.
Old December 8th, 2015, 11:19 AM

I think my age 28,has always made me more of a marvel fan. I remember watching x men the animated series religiously, and spider man after school everyday. Granted batman and superman had their own shows and I did watch them but I just never enjoyed them quite as much. Of course I do recall a particularly great episode of batman the animated series where joker, poison ivy, two face, penguin, and killer croc are all sitting around playing poker recounting the times they almost killed the bat.
Old December 8th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Symbiotic

I think the X-Men also have a lot to do with that figure gap between Marvel and DC. Running a quick count function on the sortable index tells me that we have 66 Mutants. Given the last wave or two that isn't in there, and all the non-mutant X-Men characters, the number of C3G X-Men characters has to be close to 80.

Oh, and also the OP is updated. Black Manta furthers his impressive lead.
Old December 8th, 2015, 11:49 AM

Yeah, the X-Men are almost their own phenomenon. They get separate movies and they're almost their own universe (though Avenger crossovers can be fun). DC doesn't have a side property (so to speak) outside of their big guns that nears the popularity of the X-Men. (I mean Titans? I enjoy them, but nah).

Old December 8th, 2015, 12:03 PM

True, X-men are almost a separate entity. I enjoy a good teen titans, but honestly I've never read any of their comics and I never got into any of the Teen Titans shows. However I would highly recommend Young Justice which is basically the Teen Titans, it only has two seasons but it rivals Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
Old December 8th, 2015, 12:16 PM

Yeah, Young Justice is a top 5 all-time superhero cartoon for me.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project