Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 16th, 2015, 02:24 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I always that the horrorclix Android looked like Robot, at least his face.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old September 16th, 2015, 02:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Thanks for posting that laughing matter.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 16th, 2015, 02:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Question for anyone with Heroclix knowledge! In between classes I kind of want to try throwing some designs together again! Not sure when I'll be able to get to actually working on them, but brainstorming sounds fun.

I'm curious if anyone knows a good source of generic robots. I'd love to be able to look through a list and see what's out there and if any fit my specific need. I don't really want to search through every single clix figure if I can help it.
Ha...I just posted a similar comment in the sanctum. I've found several robot looking ideas in the mechwarriors clix line. If anyone has any of the human sized (small compared to scape) figures that they can post pictures for scale I am also looking for small robots as well and I think the human sized battle armor guys could pass as robots but wanted to see some comparison pictures.
I've got a lot of the MechWarrior clix. I'll try to get some pics later tonight. I will say, most, if not all, of the battle armor figures will be smaller than a normal human-sized HeroClix or Scape figure.
That's the hope here. The ones I saw online had 2 or 3 figures on each clix base so I figured they be half height of a human scape figure but that was assuming that the round clix base was the same standard size I typically see. Comparison pictures next to regular scape figures would be thoroughly appreciated.
Old September 16th, 2015, 10:36 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Question for anyone with Heroclix knowledge! In between classes I kind of want to try throwing some designs together again! Not sure when I'll be able to get to actually working on them, but brainstorming sounds fun.

I'm curious if anyone knows a good source of generic robots. I'd love to be able to look through a list and see what's out there and if any fit my specific need. I don't really want to search through every single clix figure if I can help it.
Ha...I just posted a similar comment in the sanctum. I've found several robot looking ideas in the mechwarriors clix line. If anyone has any of the human sized (small compared to scape) figures that they can post pictures for scale I am also looking for small robots as well and I think the human sized battle armor guys could pass as robots but wanted to see some comparison pictures.
I've got a lot of the MechWarrior clix. I'll try to get some pics later tonight. I will say, most, if not all, of the battle armor figures will be smaller than a normal human-sized HeroClix or Scape figure.
That's the hope here. The ones I saw online had 2 or 3 figures on each clix base so I figured they be half height of a human scape figure but that was assuming that the round clix base was the same standard size I typically see. Comparison pictures next to regular scape figures would be thoroughly appreciated.
Here's some pics. A little fuzzy, but I think you can get a good idea of the sizes. At best, the battle armor figs are about half the height of a Scape or Clix figure. Keep in mind, the Mech figs are not only on a Clix base, but are also standing on about 1/16" of "dirt"

I tried to compensate for the variance in base sizes.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 16th, 2015, 10:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Some of those are really cool looking. Thanks for getting those pics up so quickly Mac!
Old September 16th, 2015, 10:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Here's some pics. A little fuzzy, but I think you can get a good idea of the sizes. At best, the battle armor figs are about half the height of a Scape or Clix figure. Keep in mind, the Mech figs are not only on a Clix base, but are also standing on about 1/16" of "dirt"
That gets me what I need. Thanks.

One last question. Are the battle armor figs fully enclosed or do you see human faces. Or is it just such a small scale it's not noticeable either way?
Old September 16th, 2015, 10:51 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
That gets me what I need. Thanks.

One last question. Are the battle armor figs fully enclosed or do you see human faces. Or is it just such a small scale it's not noticeable either way?
You can't see the faces on any of the battle armor, at least none I've seen. There are some non-armored infantry that you can sort of see faces.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 17th, 2015, 11:03 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 18th, 2015, 04:30 PM

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 18th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Heh. Nice image, but it's not showing up for me in the post. Had to quote your post to get at the URL and see the pic.
Old September 18th, 2015, 05:12 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Troll and Toad is running 10% off Heroclix singles, just use promo code CLIX10
Old September 18th, 2015, 07:52 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

I made a meme with my cat:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project