Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 9th, 2021, 07:58 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book Of Klaw - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I'm liking this design as well! I'll have to base my figure soon.
The only thing I'd note is I don't think he really flies, intangibility would make much more sense, but I know four powers can't often fit on the card. Maybe throw a line or two into the Immortal Klaw/Made of Solid Sound type power. But I'd rather he just didn't have Flying if it came down to having it off or on.
For me he is primarily a Black Panther villain who killed T'Chaka, iattacks Wakanda, and works with A.I.M., so I agree Terrorist is the best class for him.
I've seen flying on a few bio's but I must admit I'm having a hard time finding an example. So maybe it's out.
Old October 11th, 2021, 10:17 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

SP updated

Dropped Flying power
Changed name of 3rd power
Narrowed the focus of the 2nd power, and added light synergy with AIM/Wizard
Settled on Terrorist as Class
Old October 11th, 2021, 10:24 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Catching up here. I like the writeup, but still think it needs some fine-tuning.

The first thing that sticks out to me is that as a Terrorist, he's a prime candidate for Red Skull (II)'s bonding. And with that protection power along with New World Order, that's going to be an annoying as all hell pod to crack. Crossbones is usually my go-to for Skull, but I think Klaw here would blow him out of the water.

I haven't read a ton with this guy, I never had the impression he was all that strong (Like 200 being his max cost), but I've gotta leave that to the folks who know him.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The defensive aspect of the second power got dropped, LP.

Potential wording change for that power (keeping the mechanics as is, other than the timing of the roll):

SONIC DISRUPTION
After an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Klaw rolls defense against a normal attack from a figure you control, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to the roll if the enemy figure is a Symbiote and adding 2 to the roll if the attacking figure has the Ambitious or Brilliant personality. If you roll 10 or higher, subtract one skull, shield, or blank from the enemy figure's defense.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Funky idea that just came to me for Body of Sound;
Quote:
LIFE = 3

BODY OF SOUND
Once per round, if Klaw would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage. At the end of the round, if there are two or more revealed Order Markers on this card, you may remove all Wound Markers from this card.
It definitely pushes him to be more of an OM hog, but that seems like the intent of the original design? I worry there are too many situations where 2 revealed OMs feels like too much of a cost for a simple 1 wound heal.

I get what LP is saying - Sonic Cannon is a strong SA that can affect a lot of figures, so it's a prime candidate for Red Skull to latch onto. Could move him out of the Terrorist class and let the Brilliant/Ambitious ties be what pulls him into AIM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
FUnky idea that just came to me for Body of Sound;
Quote:
LIFE = 3

BODY OF SOUND
Once per round, if Klaw would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage. At the end of the round, if there are two or more revealed Order Markers on this card, you may remove all Wound Markers from this card.
It definitely pushes him to be more of an OM hog, but that seems like the intent of the original design? I worry there are too many situations where 2 revealed OMs feels like too much of a cost for a simple 1 wound heal.

I get what LP is saying - Sonic Cannon is a strong SA that can affect a lot of figures, so it's a prime candidate for Red Skull to latch onto. Could move him out of the Terrorist class and let the Brilliant/Ambitious ties be what pulls him into AIM.
That's a pretty neat idea for Body of Sound. Maybe Criminal fits better? Lots of bonding options but that takes away the need to place order markers, but works with Wizard. Mastermind or Genius could work too.
Old October 11th, 2021, 12:39 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Either you could mess with the OMs wording on Body of Sound, cause Servant requires one on Skull and X on Klaw. Or I think Genius would be the best class otherwise. He's not a garden variety Criminal, I'd be more tempted to have him as a Thief since he's constantly stealing vibranium, but that's another synergy web I don't see him in as much and he's not the type I'd see in the Suicide Squad. Mastermind would be good too, but I think Genius would be best then and it fits with AIM's mad science bent. Future Genius synergies would be cool, but you could still have him and Graviton and somebody running with Scientist Supreme and the AIM agents.

Also I'd somewhat agree on thoughts on cost, I think somewhere from 190-230 is reasonable just cause his main foe is Panther and I wouldn't wanna see him outcost him by too much. Not really based on much, just for what it's worth.
Old October 11th, 2021, 12:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ah I missed that the defense part was dropped. I'm not as worried about the SA as I was the defense paired with Red Skull's defense also.
Old October 11th, 2021, 12:49 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the Ambitious/Brilliant tie in idea.
Old October 11th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Genius would tee him up for if we ever do Intelligencia stuff, that could be fun.
Old October 11th, 2021, 02:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mastermind would let him use Bodyguards and Hired Guns on his Order Marker.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2021, 03:00 PM

Intelligencia would be cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library